Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Avalon - Voice of life
tompa
How about a review of this Canadian pomprock obscurity, released in 1977? Features Myles Hunter of Refugee.

gdazegod
Tompa, it is already reviewed, check out the 1977 section.

Emda
Good idea, have to listen to this again for the first time in years, all I remember is it-¦s on the canadian peacemaker label, right?

Nick C
Sure was on Pacemaker.......I sold my CD years ago in a clear out...and I'm kicking myself.  no

rkbluez
Yeah it was on Pacemaker...released in 1995 with the catalog # PACE013. Haven't played it in a while...now that it's out...might be cool to revisit it...Myles Hunter of Refugee fame was in this line up...cool.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Hancock, Herbie - 1982 Lite Me Up, Red Rider - 1983 Neruda, Indigo - 2009 Reach Out, Johnson, Eric - 1990 Ah Via Musicom, Karson - 2013 Just In Time, Nasty Savage - 1985 Nasty Savage, Ozz - 1980 No Prisoners, Sound Of Contact - 2013 Dimensionaut, Terra Nova - 2010 Come Alive, Jidhed, Jim - 2003 Full Circle, Brady, Paul - 1991 Trick Or Treat, Uriah Heep - 1995 Sea Of Light, Foreigner - 2009 Can't Slow Down, Spence, Brian - 1986 Brothers, Pyramaze - 2006 Legend Of The Bone Carver
Tags©
Nielsen Pearson Band Rick Cua John Cougar Mellancamp Blue Swede AC/DC Stocks (France) Infinity Intuition Marc Scherer Jim Peterik Peterik And Scherer Blue Tears Jake Jones Zebra Jesse Galante Fire Thunderstone Journey Wizard Only Child Harem Scarem Mikael Erlandsson Urgent (USA) Freakshow Nightwinds Point Blank Steel Panther Zaragon The Jacks Silver Laughter EP Knyght Flight No Sweat
All Tags