Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
lancee
tonissive
Lancee 'models' (1980 cbs)
underrated dutch band in the genesis kayak vein
thanks in advance!!!!
antonio

Eric
Heard of it, but never heard it. Sounds interesting though- love those Dutch sympho bands.

gdazegod
I know of a Dutch only blog site which might have it. Problem is, can't remember the blog name! DOH! Might have a look around later on the weekend - when I get home (still on the run at the moment.. lol)

tonissive
the name of the blog is : DUTCH-ORIGINALS but,in this moments i think who its not available!

gerard
Lancee were a band formed around guitarist Ferdy Lancee, who has been active in the Dutch music scene since the early seventies. Besides 'Models' Lancee also released the album 'The Bridge'. Not sure anymore about the music Lancee played. It's been too long and I haven't got the albums anymore... (although they should be relatively easy to pick up).

Eric
I've been looking for the LP since Toni brought it up. Gerard, your a treasure trove of Dutch rock info.

gerard
Thanks Eric. Being Dutch, I'm glad there is still something I might be able to contribute to these expert pages! Don't know if the Lancee albums have ever been released on cd, but vinyl copies should still be around. I'll check the local secondhand record stores (which by the way are disappearing one by one unfortunately). I'll let you know when I've located a copy.

Eric
Wow, that would be cool- private message me when you find it (he-he!)Thumbs Up

tonissive
hello eric, i have now both lancee albums,very good influences of kayak and supertramp,you can find several records on vinyl in:
musicstack.com.
i think who never are released on cd.

Eric
Hey Toni-
I have the second album coming my way as I write this, thanks to one of our members. Can't wait to hear it since it sounds tailor made for my ears. Review to follow!

gdazegod
Done: https://.glorydaz...le_id=3870

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Still (Wade Biery) - 2001 Still [Sample CD], Radioactive - 2001 The Ceremony Of Innocence Interview with Tommy Denander, Arthur's Museum - 1988 Gallery Closed, Bad Company - 1982 Rough Diamonds, Voudouris, Roger - 1979 Radio Dream, Point Blank - 1980 The Hard Way, Keats - 1984 Keats, Gardner, Hirsh - 2003 Wasteland For Broken Hearts, Lightyears - 1984 Lightyears, Thomas, Ian - 1981 The Runner, Dante Fox - 1996 Under Suspicion, American Suitcase - 2000 Bluefoot, Melodica - 2000 Long Way From Home, Dolby, Thomas - 1982 The Golden Age Of Wireless, Urgent (Canada) - 1984 Timing
Tags©
AOR (Frederic Slama) Spandau Ballet Barclay James Harvest Jo Day Erik Faber Rock Candy Records Trillion Pavlovs Dog Billy Katt First Signal Horizon (France) Medusa Nightwish Truth Of Fiction Bruce Turgon Soundtrack Journey Dream Theater Blaze Bayley Darling Talisman Hybrid Ice Jefferson Starship Marty Balin Actors And Actresses David Essex Blue Rain Best Of 2016 Forest Green Marillion Renegade Chaos Magic Norway Hero (US)
All Tags