Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Marathon - The First Run (1994)
Emda
Well this would be a great addition on the reviews site, played it today and was blown away how good it is . It-¦s without a doubt one of the most undiscovered melodic/prog rock albums, every tracks is a masterpiece in my opinion. I-¦m not sure what it is, but playing track 1 & 2 you think you-¦re listening to the classic PROPHET debut album from 1985. Any thoughts on this one are welcome....

gdazegod
Emda, I have this too. I will listen to it today, and perhaps get this up online very shortly.

Emda
Thanks gdazegod, that would be great.
Take care
Harald

gdazegod
Nice porg. The Dutch bands that come through on the Si label were pretty good.

swazi
Damn ! This one was just sold on Ebay for more than 50 dollars ! I definitely didn't try hard enough ... Sad

http://www.bstuenkel.de/2.html
gdazegod
This is done.

Jez
Good album...definite Saga vibe going on

http://www.freewebs.com/jezp/
Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Palace - 1988 Palace, SO - 1988 Horseshoe In The Glove, Pardini, Lou - 1998 Look The Other Way, Teen Machine - 2000 After School Special, Styx - 1979 Cornerstone, Eloy - 1984 Metromania, Vangouw - 2010 Passion Rules, O'Neill, Sharon - 1990 Edge Of Winter, First Shot - 2003 Midnight Madness, Kix - 1988 Blow My Fuse, Hurry Scuary - 1988 Break It Up, Davis, Jimmy (And Junction) - 2017 Going The Distance (Remaster), Valentine, Robby - 2006 The Most Beautiful Pain, Cruella De Ville - 1984 Cruella De Ville, Erika - 1998 Ripe
Tags©
Kenny Rogers Chameleon Stern Combo Meissen Bill Medley Saxon Shooting Star Richard Andersson Roadmaster Coastland Ride Thundermother Surrender (US) The Order Hastatus Shadow Circus Vox Tempus Wounded Bird Rock Candy Records Fortress Trickster Cinderella Fates Warning The Who Jon Entwistle Lions And Ghosts The Zombies Colin Blunstone 91 Suite Soundtrack Various Artists Free Andy Fraser Stongbow Vangouw Strangers (Spain) Runner (USA) EP Chris Irvine
All Tags