Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Bystander - Not So Innocent
KurtmanJP
I searched under 1987 and was surprised this KILLER album wasn't in the database of reviews. One of the best AOR albums I've heard so far. 'Desiree' 'You're History' 'Let Me In' and 'Running In Circles' are my faves but the rest of the songs (Excluding the dance mix) are awesome as well!

gdazegod
Thank you Kurtman. I have this CD, you are right, it deserves a mention. Have a few reviews coming up over the Easter break, looks like I got another one added to the pile. Cheers! stress

gdazegod
Done: https://.glorydaz...le_id=3492

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Jack Starr's Guardians Of The Flame - 2003 Under A Savage A Sky, Daughtry - 2009 Leave This Town, Workforce - 2004 Wrecked, Welded And Wet, By, Kjetil - 2008 Kjetil By, Shadowman - 2004 Land Of The Living, Gowan - 1990 Lost Brotherhood, Hiroshima - 1989 Hiroshima, Golde, Franne - 1980 Restless, Kayak - 1977 Starlight Dancer, While Heaven Wept - 2003 Of Empires Forlorn, Vicious Rumors - 2016 Concussion Protocol, Caufield, Tom - 1987 Long Distance Calling, Airkraft - 1983 Lets Take Off, Marvelous 3 - 2000 Ready Sex Go, Lyall, William - 1976 Solo Casting
Tags©
Keel Laneslide Fire With Fire Fire Town Wounded Bird Planet X Live Albums John Lawton Angel Overland Buster Brown Jim Dandy Black Oak Arkansas Dixon House Bluebeard Icon Michel Polnareff Brandywine Riverside State Cows Far Cry Banzai (Spain) Live Albums Jeff Scott Soto Harlequin Mass Triumph Workforce Lucifers Friend Phenomena Da Vinci Stairway Rozetta Pretty Wild The Regulators
All Tags