Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Bystander - Not So Innocent
KurtmanJP
I searched under 1987 and was surprised this KILLER album wasn't in the database of reviews. One of the best AOR albums I've heard so far. 'Desiree' 'You're History' 'Let Me In' and 'Running In Circles' are my faves but the rest of the songs (Excluding the dance mix) are awesome as well!

gdazegod
Thank you Kurtman. I have this CD, you are right, it deserves a mention. Have a few reviews coming up over the Easter break, looks like I got another one added to the pile. Cheers! stress

gdazegod
Done: https://.glorydaz...le_id=3492

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Final Frontier - 2002 The First Wave, Wilfred N And The Grown Men - 1987 Thunder On The Tundra, Electric Light Orchestra - 1979 Discovery, Silence - 2008 Open Road, Device - 1986 22B3, Backseat Sally - 1983 Backseat Sally, Orange, Richard - 2005 Big Orange Sun, Creed - 1978 Creed, Dante Fox - 1996 Under Suspicion, Hugo - 2004 Fire In The Night, Sandalinas - 2008 Fly To The Sun, Halestorm - 2011 Reanimate [The Covers EP], New England - 2016 Live At The Regent Theater, Wolff, Jessica - 2013 Renegade, Dagger - 1985 Not Afraid Of The Night
Tags©
Tai Phong Vitalij Kupri Seven Skys Yes Whitesnake Savage Cinderella Jag Panzer Summers Stargazer (Norway) Actors And Actresses Wounded Bird Lisa Hartman Glass Tiger Richard Stepp Dogpound Rox Diamond Roadmaster Trixter Face Dancer Seven Hard Years 7HY Shy (UK) White Honey Ancara Ray Paul Roger Joseph Manning (Jnr) Jellyfish Genocide Deep Purple Jon Butcher Axis At Vance Dalton Poets Of The Fall Kayak
All Tags