Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Mama's Boys- Growing Up The Hard Way
jefflynnefan
I noticed that there wasn't a review up for this cd yet. I just wanted to recommend it! It came out in 1987 and it is worthy of this site. Lot's of great songs on it from a band that was obviously influenced by the 70's. It also has one of the best ballads you could ask for called - 'Running Away'. It amazes me how this ballad never comes up on people's 'best ballads' list. Their influences are all over the place Stevie Wonder, Delbert McClinton, etc.. . Check this cd out if you've never heard it. Thumbs Up

Eric
A great band and yeah we haven't got around to covering them yet and should. Thumbs Up

gdazegod
Yes, I had it earmarked, just hadn't got around to it. 'Running Away' is an excellent tune, so is 'Waiting For A Miracle'.. In the next batch, I promise.

gdazegod
Done.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Boetz - 2001 Call To Arms, Sonic Pulsar - 2003 Playing The Universe, Cinema Face - 1996 Face Card, TXS - 2009 Transmission X, Souther, JD - 1979 You're Only Lonely, De Young, Dennis - 1984 Desert Moon, Strangeways - 1997 Any Day Now, Dante Fox - 1996 Under Suspicion, Grapevine - 2000 3 Song Demo, Kicking Harold - 2002 Interview with Tim David Kelly, Twydell, Iva - 1982 Duel, Legs Diamond - 1993 The Wish, Enid, The - 1983 Something Wicked This Way Comes, Survivor - 1984 Vital Signs, Waldman, Wendy - 1982 Which Way To Main Street
Tags©
Boystown Snow (Brazil) Point Blank Theander Expression David Michael Schenker Group GMT Grand Prix Operator Grim Reaper Shy (UK) Tesseract Hinterland Strike (Finland) Rock Rose Joe Egan Straight Lines The Cars Lotus Jamilya New England Diesel (Holland) Ancara Lake Danger Danger Paul Laine The Defiants Sweet Eddie And The Tide Atlantis Philharmonic RPWL Axia Claudia Killers Paul Dianno Daughtry
All Tags