Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Andrew Ridgeley - Son of Albert
misterpomp
A fantastically enjoyable album re-issued with bonuses (no new tracks - just single / 12" mixes). Nice interview snippets with AR and Gary Bromham in the booklet - AR self-deprecatingly, but I'm sure genuinely, confesses to being "baffled" by there even being a re-release...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Son-Albert-Expanded-Andrew-Ridgeley/dp/B077MR2N2S

Emda
Andrew Ridgeley CD......OMG score 1 Sorry but thats my honest opinion Sad

gdazegod
And here I was.. going to go on a treasure hunt for it. Thank you for saving me a job.

Emda
I bought it years ago for 1€ in a bargain bin and it was a waste of money

Explorer
Gary Shea (New England) was asked to play Bass on Ridgeley`s solo album,but declined....strange but true.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Wrathchild America - 1989 Climbin' The Walls, Jackyl - 1994 Push Comes To Shove, Vanden Plas - 2006 Christ O, Jeremiah Freed - 2002 Jeremiah Freed, Chris Evans/David Hanselmann - 1981 Symbols Of The Seven Sacred Sounds, Frazier River - 1996 Frazier River, Craig Fuller and Eric Kaz - 1978 Craig Fuller and Eric Kaz, Roko - 1996 Fantasy, Nantucket - 1979 Your Face Or Mine, Runaways, The - 1977 Queens Of Noise, Night Ranger - 2012 24 Strings And A Drummer - Live And Acoustic, Judas Priest - 2016 Battle Cry (Live), W.A.S.P - 2015 Golgotha, Rattlebone - 1992 Rattlebone EP, Acid - 2009 Live In Belgium
Tags©
White Widdow Stryper Gentle Giant Headpins Darby Mills Wounded Bird Mr Big Rock Candy Records Eric Martin Five Way Friday April Wine Face Dancer Rock Candy Records Grave Digger April Wine Dark Horse The Sinceros Wounded Bird Black Sabbath Newman The Scorpions EP Queensryche The Clash Wounded Bird Nine Ways To Win Bullet (Sweden) Taipan EP Black Sabbath Duke Jupiter The Rattles Tygers Of Pan Tang Riot Jigsaw Gene Clark Best Of 2015 Evergrey 38 Special
All Tags