Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Andrew Ridgeley - Son of Albert
misterpomp
A fantastically enjoyable album re-issued with bonuses (no new tracks - just single / 12" mixes). Nice interview snippets with AR and Gary Bromham in the booklet - AR self-deprecatingly, but I'm sure genuinely, confesses to being "baffled" by there even being a re-release...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Son-Albert-Expanded-Andrew-Ridgeley/dp/B077MR2N2S

Emda
Andrew Ridgeley CD......OMG score 1 Sorry but thats my honest opinion Sad

gdazegod
And here I was.. going to go on a treasure hunt for it. Thank you for saving me a job.

Emda
I bought it years ago for 1€ in a bargain bin and it was a waste of money

Explorer
Gary Shea (New England) was asked to play Bass on Ridgeley`s solo album,but declined....strange but true.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Blood Red Saints - 2015 Speedway, L.A Cowboys - 1995 Endless Summer, Pagans Mind - 2011 Heavenly Ecstasy, Mer Min - 1984 Mer Min (EP), Whitesnake - 1980 Ready An' Willing, Aerosmith - 1978 Live Bootleg, New England - 2003 Greatest Hits Live, Landslide - 1990 Say Hello To The Night, Eden (Germany) - 1978 Erwartung, Foghat - 1981 Girls To Chat, Boys To Bounce, Survivor - 1984 Vital Signs, Ford, Dwayne - 1981 Needless Freaking, King Kobra - 1988 III, Magic - 1980 Second Start, Hunter Greer - 1995 Tales From Stoney's Bar And Grill
Tags©
Poison Bret Michaels EP ZZ Top Fleetwood Mac EP Marseille Journey Barry Goudreau Delp Goudreau Brad Delp Utopia Todd Rundgren The Guess Who Billy Joel Dokken Richrath Lynyrd Skynyrd Ghost (Norway) Theatre Southern Sons Bll Deasy Michele Luppi Everon Jonah Koslen Bridger Renegade (Canada) Best Of 2014 Paul Schneider Presto Ballet Black Majesty Magnum Bam Bam Boys Fly By Night Radio Exile Jean Beauvoir Voodoo X
All Tags