Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sue Saad's Unreleased Second Album
chrismayek
YouTube Video:

I just uploaded the title track of Sue Saad & The Next's title track of what would have been their second official album, 'When Two Worlds Collide' in 1980 for Elektra. It's much harder edged than anything on their self titled album and some of the best female fronted rock I've ever heard.
Edited by gdazegod on 19-01-2018 09:51

Carl Noonan
Damn it doesn't work.

gdazegod
Wrong code was used. Fixed.

reyno-roxx
The second album was 'released' on CD, but a bit pricey through US Amazon only.

chrismayek
reyno-roxx wrote:

The second album was 'released' on CD, but a bit pricey through US Amazon only.

Long Way Home wasn't their second album. That would have been their third. When Two Worlds Collide was shelved and they never fully got the rights to it aside from Elektra allowing them the title track

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
King, Carole - 1983 Speeding Time, Eurythmics, The - 1981 In The Garden, UFO - 1981 The Wild, The Willing And The Innocent, North Sar - 1991 Where We Danced (mini LP), Topaz - 1990 World Of Secrets, Russell, Kevin - 2004 My Generation, Robertson Brothers - 1994 Symmetry, Pandemic - 2002 Angry Sky, Abel Ganz - 1988 The Dangers Of Strangers, Townley, John - 1981 More Than A Dream, Welch, Bob - 1979 Three Hearts, Last In Line - 2016 Heavy Crown, Radioactive - 2005 Taken By Storm: interview with Tommy Denander, U.D.O - 2009 Dominator, Roxan - 1983 Roxan
Tags©
Atello Krokus Status Quo John Brannen Iconic Eye Shoot Walter Egan Saga Dominici Ed Motta Pierce Arrow Pilgrym Smartbomb GNP Negus Saga Dream Theater Various Artists New England Ladyhawke Tiger (UK) David Isaacs Dalbello Armored Saint Bonrud XorigiN Black Paisley Grim Reaper SPYS VII Gates Shadow Page Band Omega
All Tags