Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Robby Valentine Crowdfunding Campaign
Explorer
Robby Valentine will soon be starting a crowdfunding campaign in order to help him finish off his latest album, as of today there's no title for the project, and I`m led to believe he has finished 9 new songs and will be looking for sponsorships etc in order to get the whole thing over the finishing line.
More info to follow when I get it.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Bachman Turner - 2010 Forged In Rock [promo], CC Rock - 2007 CC Rock [ep], Kings Of Modesty - 2009 Hell Or Highwater, Mills, Tony - interview (March 2010), Stewart, Sandy - 1984 Cat Dancer, Eagles, The - 1979 The Long Run, Rainbow - 1978 Long Live Rock N Roll, Outlaws, The - 1980 Ghost Riders, AC/DC - 1985 Fly On The Wall, VII Gates - 2003 Fire, Walk With Me, Nexx - 2003 Interview with Fran Rodriguez, Pablo Cruise - 1983 Out Of Our Hands, Autograph - 1987 Loud And Clear, Snowmen - 1982 Snowmen, SO - 1988 Horseshoe In The Glove
Tags©
Lydia Taylor Band Gene Clark Robby Valentine David Palmer Cock Robin Last Autumns Dream Pablo Cruise Kings Of Modesty Budgie Pipedream Brian McDonald Various Artists King Crimson New Monkees Dixon House Chilliwack Face Dancer Pretty Maids Domain Accept Savage Bad Boy Steve Grimm Virgin Steele Lazy Racer Uncle UFO Reckless Love Phase Spoons Uriah Heep
All Tags