Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
The return of American Tears!
diegopomp
Coming soon on Escape Music the new American Tears title Hard Core from Keyboard mastermind Mark Mangoldclap

Eric
Huh didn't see this coming, but will it reach the bar set by 'Powerhouse'?

diegopomp
There is not too much information at the moment...It will be difficult to overcome "Powerhouse"

gdazegod
Isn't this just rebadged Mangold material?

Geir
What I'd really love to see would be the involvement of Craig Brooks, although I guess that's rather unlikely, unless we are talking previously recorded material. Does anyone know?

It's an interesting development that Escape Music seem to venture quite a bit into archive releases these days, though: They did quite a bit of that in the beginning, but seemed to focus less on that after a while. There's certainly still a considerable number of classic and/or obscure albums that have yet to see the light as properly remastered CDs, so I'll applaud any change in that! Thumbs Up

darkblue
And they are concentrating on the sort of stuff that I'm much more interested in than most other reissue labels seem to be these days.

rkbluez
Hopefully they get a great guitar player for the CD and it's not all keyboards like the first 2 American Tears albums...if they do I'm down for a copy.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Boetz - 2002 Four Track Sampler, T.T Quick - 1986 Metal Of Honor, Sommer, Bert - 1977 Bert Sommer, Jadis - 2003 Fanatic, Furr - 1977 Furr, Shandi - 1980 Shandi, Stencil Forest - 2004 Opening Act [re-release], Schon, Neal - 2001 Voice, Dee, Kiki - 1977 Kiki Dee, Russia - 1980 Russia, Enbound - 2011 And She Says Gold, Eclipse (Sweden) - 2008 Are You Ready To Rock, Gruska, Jay - 1984 Which One Of Us Is Me, Line Up In Paris - 1998 Line Up In Paris, Battle Beast - 2017 Bringer Of Pain
Tags©
Wounded Bird Gamma Rock Candy Records Symphorce Toxic Shame Pipedream American Noise Bad Boy Anubis Gate Paul Sabu E Wade Fingerprint Limousine Vicious Rumors Starship Cockney Rejects Randy Meisner Halo Various Artists Innocent Rosie The Knack The Sky Pages Lara Fabian Takit Skid Row (USA) Queen World War III Rage Of Angels Surprise Leverage The Poodles Bad Habit Michael Sembello Bryan Hughes
All Tags