Album Reviews: 6860
Comments: 16620
Ratings: 4879
Forum Posts: 22005
View Thread
 Print Thread
The return of American Tears!
diegopomp
Coming soon on Escape Music the new American Tears title Hard Core from Keyboard mastermind Mark Mangoldclap

Eric
Huh didn't see this coming, but will it reach the bar set by 'Powerhouse'?

diegopomp
There is not too much information at the moment...It will be difficult to overcome "Powerhouse"

gdazegod
Isn't this just rebadged Mangold material?

Geir
What I'd really love to see would be the involvement of Craig Brooks, although I guess that's rather unlikely, unless we are talking previously recorded material. Does anyone know?

It's an interesting development that Escape Music seem to venture quite a bit into archive releases these days, though: They did quite a bit of that in the beginning, but seemed to focus less on that after a while. There's certainly still a considerable number of classic and/or obscure albums that have yet to see the light as properly remastered CDs, so I'll applaud any change in that! Thumbs Up

darkblue
And they are concentrating on the sort of stuff that I'm much more interested in than most other reissue labels seem to be these days.

rkbluez
Hopefully they get a great guitar player for the CD and it's not all keyboards like the first 2 American Tears albums...if they do I'm down for a copy.

Jump to Forum:

Search DDG