Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
The return of American Tears!
diegopomp
Coming soon on Escape Music the new American Tears title Hard Core from Keyboard mastermind Mark Mangoldclap

Eric
Huh didn't see this coming, but will it reach the bar set by 'Powerhouse'?

diegopomp
There is not too much information at the moment...It will be difficult to overcome "Powerhouse"

gdazegod
Isn't this just rebadged Mangold material?

Geir
What I'd really love to see would be the involvement of Craig Brooks, although I guess that's rather unlikely, unless we are talking previously recorded material. Does anyone know?

It's an interesting development that Escape Music seem to venture quite a bit into archive releases these days, though: They did quite a bit of that in the beginning, but seemed to focus less on that after a while. There's certainly still a considerable number of classic and/or obscure albums that have yet to see the light as properly remastered CDs, so I'll applaud any change in that! Thumbs Up

darkblue
And they are concentrating on the sort of stuff that I'm much more interested in than most other reissue labels seem to be these days.

rkbluez
Hopefully they get a great guitar player for the CD and it's not all keyboards like the first 2 American Tears albums...if they do I'm down for a copy.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Last Temptation - 2009 Better Late Than Never, Genesis - 1978 .. And Then There Were Three, Black Sabbath - 1981 Mob Rules, James, Tommy - 1990 Hi Fi, Marvel - 2003 Everafter, Greenslade - 2002 Live 2001, Sound Of Contact - 2013 Dimensionaut, Export - 1986 Living In Fear Of The Private Eye, Angel - 1999 In The Beginning, Scorpions, The - 1984 Love At First Sting, Waysted - 1984 Waysted (ep), Vermishus - 2002 Suburban Parralax, Bondarz Superstarz - 1980 Break A Leg, Trooper - 1979 Hot Shots: Best Of, Pride (UK) - 2003 Signs Of Purity
Tags©
Jimmy Davis And Junction Ziggurat Crane C.O.P Grand Illusion Motley Crue Saga Electric Light Orchestra Blind Alley Art Nation FM (UK) Van Halen Omega Ice Blue Chicago (Band) Blue Major Winter Parade The Murder Of My Sweet Bighorn Bryan Adams Off The Edge Michael Des Barres Rock Candy Records Detective Simms Brothers Band Yesterrock Fingerprintz West Of Sunset Procol Harum Winter Parade Rose (Canada) Straight Eight John Hampson Brownsville Station Lou Gramm Vivian Campbell Rock Candy Records Shadow King Bruce Turgon Wounded Bird
All Tags