Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Hornal - Game Begins With The Lights Out
jefflynnefan
Hornal - Game Begins With The Lights Out Sampler from new cd.

YouTube Video:

Explorer
I`ve just bought this on your recommendation and also from one of my FB friends who`s raved about this too. Looking forward to hearing it as the sampler sounds good.

jefflynnefan
I really like the album. It's one you can listen to all the way through and not skip over any of the songs. Providing a person likes this type of music and I do of course. If anybody else is curious , I'd recommend you listen to some of the songs in their entirety on youtube. Last time I checked there was at least 3 of them up. -Chris

gdazegod
Yes, definitely looks like a bit of a shout-out is required. headphone

roadrunner158
Bought it and like it a lot!

Explorer
Agreed, yes it is good. Whimsical Pop with a bit of an edge. It's already nearly a year old apparently, but only just got a physical release.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Mr Big - 1989 Mr Big, Virgin Steele - 1983 Guardians Of The Flame, Suntower - 1994 Suntower, Y & T - 1983 Mean Streak, Mad Max - 2008 Here We Are, 3rdegree - 2012 The Long Division, 10cc - 1992 Meanwhile, Curry, Tim - 1979 Fearless, Trans Am - 1989 Fasten Seatbelts, 38 Special - 1983 Tour De Force, Shyyne - 2015 World's Gone Crazy!, Myrick, Gary - 1985 Stand For Love, Solution - 1977 Fully Interlocking, Aftermath - 2003 Natural Destruction, Darkstar (Canada) - 1981 Darkstar
Tags©
Gary U.S Bonds Sheila Arc Honeymoon Suite Gypsy The Chance Leverage Demon Sweet Cheater Best Of 2008 Astral Doors Various Artists Rock Candy Records Dokken Rock Candy Records Survivor The Cars John Jeff Touch Killer Sixgun Mouth Of Clay Allies Starship Rick Springfield Actors And Actresses Grand Illusion Gabriel Bondage Saints And Sinners Chris De Burgh Various Artists Jackson Browne Angel Dimino The Scorpions Mass Best Of 2014
All Tags