Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sexual Misconduct - the first rock artist in the spotlight
gdazegod
Australian actor, singer, guitarist Craig McLachlan, is the first possum in the headlights for 2018, indicted for multiple counts of sexual misconduct.

Watch the dominoes fall.. Grin

http://www.nzhera...d=11971156

Explorer
Is this the bloke that was in Neighbours?

gdazegod
Yes, and also Home And Away. He also did a few other Aussie drama shows, including the latest show Doctor Blake Mysteries. I think his reputation is in tatters now.

IMDB Profile

gdazegod
This week, Craig has been dropped as one of the lead actors on the Rocky Horror Picture Show, which is currently performing around Australia. Also, his TV show 'Doctor Blake Mysteries' has also been culled.

It looks likely this guy will never find work again in Australia as an actor. As Damn Yankees once sang.. 'you gotta bad, bad reputation'..

gdazegod
There are plenty of YouTube clips of Craig's music, but this song 'On My Own' is pretty good.

YouTube Video:

Eddy_M
sorry, but he's hardly a rock artist

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Richie, Lionel - 1982 Lionel Richie, Bam Bam Boys - 1999 Bam Bam Boys, Midnight Oil - 2002 Interview with Peter Garrett, Balance - 1982 In For The Count, Gaitsch, Bruce - 2002 Nova, Beautiful Creatures - 2001 Beautiful Creatures, Goo Goo Dolls - 2002 Gutterflower, Akiko - 1989 Akiko, Joneses, The - 1990 Hard, Boatz - 1979 Boatz, Nasty Savage - 1985 Nasty Savage, Faith Circus - 2008 Faith Circus, Deep Purple - 2017 Infinite, Vincent, Phil - 2017 XX, Emmett, Peter - 1983 The Peter Emmett Story
Tags©
Radio Exile Call Me Haywire Winger Wounded Bird Niteflyte Mad Max Motorhead Robert Murdock Tonto Tonto Best Of 2016 Pain And Passion Yesterrock Robert Tepper The Dodgers Murray Head Care Of Night EP Kindred (NZ) Saint Saga Uncle Grand Design Still Life Simon Townshend Rock Candy Records Toto Sherbet The Sherbs Kid Gloves Little Caesar Accept The States Lauren Christy Bad Company
All Tags