Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Bentwood Rocker New music
DEMONAOR
Bentwood Rocker-Take One

1.You And I
2.Coming Home
3.Can't Let Go
4.Kickin' It Down The Road
5.I Can't Imagine
6.Nothing Going On Between Us

Bentwood Rocker, Still Rockin' - the band is celebrating 40 years together with a series of EPs. Take One was the first to be released. With 4 new songs and 2 previously "unreleased" songs, all the Pop/Rock/Adult Contemporary material has been recorded with fresh modern, arrangements. The songs are built upon a solid bass and drums foundation with lots of guitars, keyboards and the signature Bentwood Rocker harmonies - a sound that contemporary Country music is just catching up to. The song "Coming Home" has been picked as a killer Country song by industry insiders and "I Can't Imagine" has been picked by audiences as a favourite live performance song.

Bentwood Rocker - Take Two

1.Perfect Lovin'
2.Life's Drifting Away
3.7 Year Itch
4.Trust
5.Game Face
6.Keep On Rockin'

Take Two - "We broke all the rules" - The second EP in a series of three, Take Two is a perfect example of a band that has been together for 40 years breaking all the rules. The songs on this EP range from pure pop fun songs, to politically incorrect statements, to the full on crunch of a band that wants to keep on rockin' beyond 40 years. Vocalist, Dan Thompson, stretches out from a "whisper to a scream" on this EP with some of the most creative guitar work in this genre by the extremely talented Barry Haggarty. The intricate vocal arrangements alone on this EP are worth taking the time to listen, especially "Life's Drifting Away" and "Trust". And if you need a dose of stadium rock, there's always "Keep On Rockin'".

Bentwood Rocker - Take Three

1.Forgive And Forget (Remix)
2.Whisper Whisper
3.Music Man
4.Carry My Song
5.I Close My Eyes

Take Three - Listen Closely - The third in the series of EPs by Bentwood Rocker, this is the one you'll want to listen closely to with a bottle of wine, a fireplace and a special person in your life. Vocalist, Dan Thompson, calls these songs "the ballads". All are heartfelt tributes to those people that are very close to members of the band; family, friends and fans. The Bentwood harmony vocal sound is very prominent on this CD, from the Na Na Na Na Na on "Whisper Whisper" to the brand new vocal arrangement on "Forgive And Forget", a remix of one of the band's most popular songs.

released November 1, 2017

https://bentwoodr...ndcamp.com

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1000115305
Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
White Spirit - 1980 White Spirit, Wig Wam - 2010 Non Stop Rock And Roll, Small Wonder - 1977 Growin', Karat - 1990 ...Im Nachsten Frieden, Fair Warning (USA) - 1981 Fair Warning, Badlands - 1991 Voodoo Highway, Level - 1982 Level, Slyboyz - 1994 Good Time Music, Wizard - 1979 Wizard, Heavens Edge - 1990 Heavens Edge, Salem, Freddie And The Wildcats - 1982 Cat Dance, Townshend, Simon - 1985 Simon Townshend, Nubian Rose - 2012 Mountain, Company Of Wolves - 2001 Steryl Spycase, Zebra - 1998 In Black And White: Best Of
Tags©
Jefferson Starship 38 Special Condition Red Machine Men Rock Candy Records Honeymoon Suite Dennis De Young August Redmoon Todd Rundgren Narnia Tibet Winger Wounded Bird Black Sabbath Iron Maiden Mad Max Rob Moratti Violet Janine White Lie Zeabra Oklahoma Peter Friestedt USM Rhythm House Tor Talle Skyscraper Nova Rex Daughtry Europe (Holland) RAF Taraxacum Glenn Shorrock Kings Of Modesty Drugplan
All Tags