Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Genesis Publications - Music Books
jefflynnefan
I was wondering if anybody here has bought a specialty book from Genesis Publications? They make these really expensive books by artists that aren't available anywhere else. The feature artist hand signs (autographs) each book. And the books contains photos and information that has been previously unavailable.

I'm asking because Jeff Lynne is doing one on ELO. And I was thinking about getting one but the price is way up there.

Genesis has done a lot of other artists too. Click on the Menu tab.

http://www.genesi.../jefflynne

reyno-roxx
No personally, but just got the Lynn Goldsmith book on KISS and it's absolutely fantastic. Very plushly presented and lovingly put together and although it took ages to arrive from Amazon, pre-ordered it at £26. Absolute bargain.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Purple Heart - 1990 Purple Heart, Alternativa - 2005 A Night In Starlight, Brazen Abbot - 2003 Guilty As Sin, Nugent, Ted - 1978 Double Live Gonzo, Whitesnake - 1987 1987, Jiva - 1978 Still Life, Grave Digger - 2005 The Last Supper, Hobbit - 2003 Interview Part 3, Collective Soul - 2001 7even Year Itch, Cheeters, The - 1988 Sign Of Life, Beautiful Creatures - 2001 Beautiful Creatures, Barooga Bandit - 1979 Come Softly, Shyanne - 1982 Shyanne, Skin - 1994 Skin, Machine Men - 2002 Five Track Demo
Tags©
First Signal Deep Purple Iona Great White Sailor Madam X Orleans Sonic X Genesis The Cadillac Black Incura Magnet Trans Am Best Of 2009 Tony Banks Twelfth Night The Bond A Geoff Mann Band Best Of 2016 Misha Calvin Charlie Lynyrd Skynyrd Rock Candy Records Icon Jan Park Band Wounded Bird Vandenberg Rock Candy Records Decoy Richard Marx Artica Saxon Marseille EP Twisted Sister Golden Farm
All Tags