Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
What's everyone doing for Christmas?
Eric
Going to my girlfriend's brother's house out in the 'burbs on Christmas eve, just staying home on Christmas day. Have a number of reviews for GD I need to finish and might spend part of the day tackling one or two... Have a great holiday everyone!!

dtabachn
I'm staying in Buenos Aires. After a couple of hot summer days and heavy showers, it is cool and sunny now. Turkey, cold wine and panettone with my family for Christmas Eve dinner. Merry Christmas to all glorydazers Xmas Candle

englandashes
Christmas Day, out running....as long as the knees hold up, and walking with Dawson, our black Labrador.
Again, I have brought too many cds to play over the holidays, never get round to playing them all, but who cares, not going to change.

dangerzone
Here with my wife and kids in Phoenix. I’ll be looking to get a few new reviews done over the next week too. Hope everyone has a nice Christmas.

DEMONAOR
GOD JUL/Merry Christmas to ya all

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1000115305
Nick C
Some great stuff happening to everyone it would seem - Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Explorer
As for the big day itself, it`ll be initially spent in the kitchen cooking for everyone, which I thoroughly enjoy (I`m not the greatest cook but I get by!!) and then sitting down to Christmas lunch with family and I may well have a glass (or two) of a nice Chardonnay afterwards, and then it's vegging out in front of the TV more than likely. Merry Christmas everyone!!

reyno-roxx
Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I wish each and every one of you a great one. This is by far the best place to discuss, discover and learn about our favourite music ( which enjoyably encompasses a wide range of musical tastes) on the net and that is thanks to all who post here. Long may that continue. Merry Christmae and a very happy New Year.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Midnite Club - 2003 Running Out Of Lies, Beautiful Beast - 2014 Kick Down The Barricades, Exumer - 2016 The Raging Tides, Metallica - 2009 The Club Dayz [1982-1984] (Book), Rain Or Shine - 2014 Seize The Night, Malmsteen, Yngwie J (And Rising Force) - 1988 Odyssey, Robertson Brothers - 2003 Here, Dare - 1988 Out Of The Silence, Uriah Heep - 1983 Head First, Schneider, John - 1981 Now Or Never, Doobie Bros - 1977 Livin' On The Faultline, Scorpions, The - 2015 Return To Forever, Steal The Dark - 1983 Steal The Dark (Mini LP), Sparklands - 2013 Tomocyclus, Lovecraft - 1975 We Love You, Whoever You Are
Tags©
Michael Stanley Band AC/DC Michael Stanley Band Cloudscape Wounded Bird Gary Wright Roxan (Sweden) Traveler Visitor DC Star Streamline Charming Grace Faithful Breath Dan Seals Fred Knoblock Eloy Helstar Orleans Toxic Rose Michael Hayes Badstreet Band Black Sabbath Grand Funk Railroad Mark Farner Live (Band) Classics IV Tim Pierce Grand Prix Reckless Love Hungry Heart Alkemyst Ayreon Perfect View
All Tags