Comments: 16620
Ratings: 4879
Forum Posts: 22005
View Thread
GDM » Public » Anything Goes
 Print Thread
What's everyone doing for Christmas?
Eric
Going to my girlfriend's brother's house out in the 'burbs on Christmas eve, just staying home on Christmas day. Have a number of reviews for GD I need to finish and might spend part of the day tackling one or two... Have a great holiday everyone!!

dtabachn
I'm staying in Buenos Aires. After a couple of hot summer days and heavy showers, it is cool and sunny now. Turkey, cold wine and panettone with my family for Christmas Eve dinner. Merry Christmas to all glorydazers Xmas Candle

englandashes
Christmas Day, out running....as long as the knees hold up, and walking with Dawson, our black Labrador.
Again, I have brought too many cds to play over the holidays, never get round to playing them all, but who cares, not going to change.

dangerzone
Here with my wife and kids in Phoenix. I’ll be looking to get a few new reviews done over the next week too. Hope everyone has a nice Christmas.

DEMONAOR
GOD JUL/Merry Christmas to ya all

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1000115305
Nick C
Some great stuff happening to everyone it would seem - Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Explorer
As for the big day itself, it`ll be initially spent in the kitchen cooking for everyone, which I thoroughly enjoy (I`m not the greatest cook but I get by!!) and then sitting down to Christmas lunch with family and I may well have a glass (or two) of a nice Chardonnay afterwards, and then it's vegging out in front of the TV more than likely. Merry Christmas everyone!!

reyno-roxx
Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I wish each and every one of you a great one. This is by far the best place to discuss, discover and learn about our favourite music ( which enjoyably encompasses a wide range of musical tastes) on the net and that is thanks to all who post here. Long may that continue. Merry Christmae and a very happy New Year.

Jump to Forum:

Search DDG