Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Johnny Hallyday
Eric
While very little he did impressed me, or would warrant inclusion on these pages, but Johnny Hallyday was a significant figure in French Rock, the Francophone Elvis in many ways. He passed away at 74 today.

dtabachn
I actually like his music. 'Souvenirs, souvenirs' is so funny. Sad loss.

gdazegod
Of course, his son David Hallyday is a different story altogether. David has released many fantastic albums. My favourite is 1995's Blind Fish.

george_the_jack
I loved his powerful and versatile voice which put soul in everything he was singing. Even if French is not my strong point, I could still appreciate the emotions and cheer he caused to his audience. I liked his acting too - ''Crime Spree'' is one of my favourite comedy movies. R.I.P.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
True Confessions - 1980 True Confessions, Charlie - 1981 Good Morning America, Kansas - 1974 Kansas, Rudd, Phil - 2014 Head Job, PM - 1988 PM, Criss, Peter - 1982 Let Me Rock You, Triumph - 1979 Just A Game, Aldo Nova - 1982 Aldo Nova, Fastway - 1983 Fastway, Osmond, Donny - 1989 Donny Osmond (1989) and Eyes Don't Lie (1990), Christy, Lauren - 1993 Lauren Christy, Charlie - 1981 Good Morning America, Hugo - 2000 Time On Earth, Landslide - 1990 Say Hello To The Night, Zee - 1984 Identity
Tags©
Rock Candy Records The Angels Blanc Faces Fury EP Unruly Child Donnie Iris Asia Visitor Son Of A Bitch Hurricane Stencil Forest Jane Bogaert Paul Janz Metal Church Anthem Tim Feehan Sixty 10 Wounded Bird Gamma Rock Candy Records Northern Kings Le Roux Foreigner Air Supply Davy Vain Vain Abel Ganz Judas Priest Sneaker Don Felder Wounded Bird The Eagles Giant Champion Covered Call The Tubes Jackyl
All Tags