Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Escape Music's three reissues Jan 2018
gdazegod
Escape Music have three albums for reissue in January 2018:

Salty Dog - 2nd album (previously officially unreleased)
Jon Butcher Axis - s/t
Jon Butcher Axis - Stare At The Sun

The latter two being remastered by JK Northrup.

Due date: 26 Jan 2018 (which is a Friday, and in my neck of the woods, it is also Australia Day (or as the Aboriginals call it: Invasion Day... lol)

rkbluez
It would be great if the Butchers were mastered from the original tapes and not cleaned up from vinyl...hopefully we'll find out more before they land.

reyno-roxx
Jon Butcher has been involved with the Escape reissues. He was certainly very helpful when it came to the liner notes. The first album has been on my personal wish list for CD release for years.

gdazegod
That is great news Dave. Yes, an album on many a collectors CD reissue list, mine included.

darkblue
The Jon Butcher albums will be auto-buys for me thanks to RK turning me onto them a few years back.

Some really good stuff from Escape in recent times!

rkbluez
If Jon's involved they will probably sound great...just hope Escape don't do the same lame job they did with the Refugee and Tantrum reissues that screamed vinyl rips.

Any rate bout time someone did them...now if only some label will do the Novo Combo stuff especially the first album.

reyno-roxx
With regards Novo Combo, Stephen Dees told me there isn't any interest from Universal in putting them out on CD now they're available on ITunes or whatever. I would certainly love to see them both on CD. There was a wealth of live stuff recorded too.

rkbluez
Are both Jon Butcher CD's due out in January I'm only seeing the s/t listed?

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Avion - 1986 White Noise, Fisher, Matthew - 1981 Strange Days, Satellite (Poland) - 2003 A Street Between Sunrise And Sunset, Faber, Erik - 2006 Passages, Vixen - 1988 Vixen, Warrant - 1989 Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich, Survivor - 2006 Reach [review #2], Bush, Stan - 2014 The Ultimate, Voodoo Six - 2008 First Hit For Free, Nazareth - 1981 The Fool Circle, Motley Crue - 1987 Girls Girls Girls, Wendell Nightfall Troupe - 2009 Clumsy Grace, LA Guns, The - 1996 American Hardccore, Alkatrazz - 1982 Radio 5, Linehouse - 2007 First Love EP
Tags©
Noel And The Red Wedge The Biz Wounded Bird Crawler Dreamtide Fair Warning (Germany) Oscar Iron Mask Lionheart Teresa Straley Harlow Inglorious Jamie Dakota Heartplay Jay Graydon Great White Brazen Abbot Nikolo Kotzev Tiger (UK) Ross The Cars Glen Allen Green Trust Without End John Miles Breathe Witchfynde Orleans Gamma Wounded Bird Fraze Gang Blaze Bayley Blue Way Gaskin Starship Grace Slick Jefferson Starship
All Tags