Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Devilfire - Dark Manoeuvres ( 2017 )
Terje Hoiland
Brilliant album, Anyone ? love, love it...

http://www.rockofnorway.com
darkblue
I do like it, but I can't say it blew me away to that extent. More a good young band showing promise to me. But that's not bad thing!

rkbluez
Sounds good seems like there's a NWOBCR going on the in UK lately.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Machiavel - 1979 Urban Games, Motley Crue - 1985 Theater Of Pain, UFO - 2006 The Monkey Puzzle, Chalice - 2005 Shotgun Alley, Iron Maiden - 1990 No Prayer For The Dying, Mychael - 1979 Neon Dreams, Thundermother - 2015 Road Fever, Ankhara - 2003 Sombras Del Pasado, A.C.T - 2003 The Last Epic, Various Artists - 2012 Who Are You: An All Star Tribute To The Who, October Project - 1995 Falling Farther In, Billy The Kid - 1985 Sworn To Fun, Flame - 2004 Blaze, Mattson, Lars Eric - 2000 Another Dimension, Stackridge - 2009 A Victory For Common Sense
Tags©
Masters Of The Airwaves Crack The Sky The Kite Jody Street Aerosmith MSG Michael Schenker The Scorpions Kelly Simonz Solar Infinity Twenty Twenty O Ryan Journey Best Of 2013 Ultravox Hollins Ferry Dee Carstensen Shoot Dare Rick Matthews Rush Paul Bliss Bliss Band Avenger (UK) Barros Donnie Iris Franne Golde Lazarus Freddy Curci Best Of 2016 Firehouse
All Tags