Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
GDM » Public » Anything Goes
 Print Thread
How many songs can you identify?
gdazegod
Name as many songs as you can from this one picture.
gdazegod attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by gdazegod on 28-10-2017 21:53

imprimateur
Yellow Submarine, Albatross, Stairway To Heaven, Crocodile Rock, House Of The Rising Sun

englandashes
Helter skelter, running up that hill, big yellow taxi, seagull, Lucy in the skies with diamonds.....Sun always shine on tv

rkbluez
Ace Of Spades
American Pie
Blue Suede Shoes
Message In A Bottle
Bat Out Of Hell
The Joker
Smoke On The Water
Paint It Black
Edited by rkbluez on 29-10-2017 00:02

englandashes
Monkey wrench....(more like an ape than monkey)..free bird (reference to the bird cage with open door)...knocking on heaven's door (seriously even Guns n roses version was awful)....rather hear All Along the Watchtower.....by Jimi Hendrix of course.....Street with no name.....hound dog....love cats....man on the moon....
Edited by englandashes on 29-10-2017 00:44

dtabachn
Blackbird, Where The Streets Have No Name, Life On Mars?, Strawberry Fields Forever, Another Brick In The Wall

gdazegod
Could 'Runnin' Up That Hill' also be Iron Maiden's 'Run To The Hills"? Probably not, as the songs listed here are absolute pop and classic rock gems.

gdazegod
I like the reference to the sun shining out of the TV set, An A-Ha classic.. <i>'touch me.. the sun always shines on TV..'</i>

dtabachn
I would say yes for Run To The Hills! This is addictive...Devil Woman (Riot's version..lol), Clocks, Purple Rain Grin

englandashes
Candle in the wind....

TheSubhuman
Fly Like An Eagle. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be. Time. Spin The Black Circle. Blackbird

Nick C
I Fought the Law
Cherry Bomb?

Explorer
Police and Thieves.

retroaddict
Man In The Mirror
Taxi
Somebody's Knockin'(early 80's country crossover hit)
Raindrops
The Trees
Question

http://retroaor.blogspot.com
hika666
Heartbeat of the Sun
Ring of Fire.... next to Devil Woman?

Jump to Forum: