Neal Schon - 1989 Softly ...
View Thread
 Print Thread
Jeremy Spencer Band- Cool Breeze
jefflynnefan
Jeanne Hendricks on vocals.

https://www.youtu...hYPgi5eiUY

gdazegod
Yes, having problems getting our YouTube videos back into the Comments section. Work In Progress, best workaround is just to include the full URL, and encase it with the [ url] and [/ url] tags.

Eric
I remember this song well, got a bit of airplay in the fall of 1979....

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Pavlovs Dog - 2014 Has Anyone Here Seen Sigfried?, Daltrey, Roger - 1980 McVicar: Original Soundtrack, Zot - 1985 Zot, Miles, John - 1976 Rebel, Tobruk - 1985 Wild On The Run, Great White - 1984 Great White, Wall Of Silence - 1992 Shock To The System, Deep Purple - 1990 Slaves And Masters, Radio Silence - 1997 Radio Silence, Taylor, B.E (Group) - 1982 Innermission, DuBrow, Kevin - 2004 In For The Kill, Britny Fox - 2003 Springhead Motorshark, Manito Park - 1991 Manito Park, Workforce - 2004 Wrecked, Welded And Wet, Lambrettas, The - 1979 Beat Boys In The Jet Age
Tags©
Barry Goudreau Rock Candy Records Return To Zero (RTZ) Winter Parade White Diamond Khymera Shogun Emperor Body Electric Demons And Wizards Alva Star Still Wade Biery Madcats Vengeance Crashing Angels Glasgow Anand Starcastle Metallica Last Autumns Dream Mars Band Of Skulls Jessica Wolff Nikolo Kotsev Brazen Abbot Silent Rage Rock Candy Records Tane Cain Actors And Actresses Chicago (Band) Dave Caruso Glenn Hughes Wounded Bird Holland John Kilzer Sweet Comfort Band Queen
All Tags
Search DDG