Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe


Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Reviews coming up from me
gdazegod
Autograph - Get Off Your Ass
Phil Vincent- XX
Rian - Out Of The Darkness
Stan Bush - Change Your World
Boulevard - Luminesence
7HY - For The Record
The Nights - s/t
Adellaide - Flying High
Newman - Aerial
Martina Edoff - We Will Align

Plus a few others.. computer work
 
dtabachn
Looking forward to reading Boulevard's review Smile
 
gdazegod
Autograph is done.
Boulevard and Phil Vincent in draft. (50%)
Rian and The Night to follow.

ETA, the weekend..
 
jeffrey343
Are you planning to do the new Revolution Saints or H.e.a.t? I could probably get those two done within a week. Spoiler alert - I do like them both. RS is less generic than the first one. H.e.a.t threw in some changes to how their previous albums sound, but they've earned the right to experiment a bit, and it works out pretty well.
 
melodiapositiva
i miss more classics and rare albums reviews Frown
Sorry but i´m stuck in the 70´s and 80´s and i don´t listen almost anything newhelpless
 
gdazegod
Jeff, I have H.E.A.T., not Revolution Saints. I like H.E.A.T., but I hadn't planned on reviewing them. Have you heard Jace Pawlak and Romeo Riot? Wow.
 
gdazegod
Jose, yes I understand. I have thousands of unreviewed albums to choose from. Sometimes the decision to just select one or two is daunting.

My time is a bit stressed at the moment, as I have three jobs on the go. Trying to find room in the schedule is a bit of a task, but I promise to throw in a few oldies for good measure. computer work
 
Emda
gdazegod wrote:

Jose, yes I understand. I have thousands of unreviewed albums to choose from. Sometimes the decision to just select one or two is daunting.

My time is a bit stressed at the moment, as I have three jobs on the go. Trying to find room in the schedule is a bit of a task, but I promise to throw in a few oldies for good measure. computer work


George, you´re doing a fucking great Job at GDM, do your everdays business first and when you have some free time do the GDM stuff. Don´t let all these impatient motherfuckers control your time management Smile
THIS IS A GREAT WEBSITE!
 
jeffrey343
gdazegod wrote:

Jeff, I have H.E.A.T., not Revolution Saints. I like H.E.A.T., but I hadn't planned on reviewing them. Have you heard Jace Pawlak and Romeo Riot? Wow.


I'll plan on reviewing those two. I've heard the one track from Romeo Riot 'Room To Run' that Jace put on his FB page. It is quite good, like a Bon Jovi hit from long ago. I've been looking for a stream of that album before I send off for the actual CD, which I may just do anyway.
 
melodiapositiva
Sorry George,but i don´t mean to press you with the reviews at all ,i´m very grateful for everything you do and your hard work on the site ,this is the first site i look everyday ,my music guide .
So i don´t understand why EMDA use that language hmm!
 
Emda
melodiapositiva wrote:

Sorry George,but i don´t mean to press you with the reviews at all ,i´m very grateful for everything you do and your hard work on the site ,this is the first site i look everyday ,my music guide .
So i don´t understand why EMDA use that language hmm!


Sorry for the harsh words, I didn't want to offend you comfort
 
melodiapositiva
Don´t worry Emda and let´s enjoy this great web ! Thumbs Up
 
gdazegod
Good lads.. !! Thumbs Up
 
gdazegod
Ine the pipeline:

Rian - Out Of The Darkness
Stan Bush - Change Your World
Boulevard - Luminescence
7HY - For The Record
The Nights - s/t
Adellaide - Flying High
Coldspell - New World Arise
Newman - Aerial
Streamline - s/t
Java - Change Of Heart
Target - in Range

Jeff H is doing H.E.A.T. and Revolution Saints.
 
Jump to Forum:
 
Articles Cloud
Marshall Law - 1989 Marshall Law, Bishop And Gwinn - 1979 This Is Our Night, Eight (NZ) - 2002 Interview with Paul Russell, Diffuser - 2003 Making The Grade, Roth, David Lee - 1991 A Little Ain't Enough, 10cc - 1992 Meanwhile, Tokyo (Germany) - 1983 San, Olzon, Anette - 2014 Shine, Cocker, Joe - 1984 Civilized Man, Spread Eagle - 1990 Spread Eagle, Malmsteen, Yngwie J (And Rising Force) - 1984 Rising Force, Queensrÿche - 2003 Tribe, Van Halen - 1979 Van Halen II, Black, The - 2015 Sludge, Area - 1975 Crac!
Tags©
Yes Richard Stepp Fotomaker Wounded Bird Vendetta Steely Dan TXS Dareforce Winger Degreed Wounded Bird Small Faces Strangers (Spain) Rox (USA) Jimmy Page Kate Bush The Kite Two Fires Abe Lamarca Grand Illusion Blondie Jan Park Band Viana Icon Wounded Bird Victory EP Queensryche Baron Rojo Boys Brigade Boz Scaggs The Jacks Demon Actors And Actresses Rick Springfield
All Tags