You must login to post a message.

Nick C
21-11-2017 22:43
Here it is - ran out of space https://www.youtub
e.com/watch?v=N9qr
cJd1O68

Nick C
21-11-2017 22:40
Daddy Warbucks - try this on Youtube and download it using Torch browser - it will strip the audio out - let it down the MP4 video and then it will download the audio as aac.

gdazegod
21-11-2017 20:31
Not me but I'll have a hunt for it.

reyno-roxx
20-11-2017 22:15
Anyone have a rip of the Daddy Warbucks album on Tiger Lily from 76 please?

gdazegod
19-11-2017 09:44
Burn (UK) will have their new album 'Ice Age' released in Japan via Marquee/Avalon on Nov 22. The album is then released worldwide on Jan 19th 2018 via Melodicrock Records.

View Thread
GDM » Public » Anything Goes
 Print Thread
Reviews coming up from me
gdazegod
Autograph - Get Off Your Ass
Phil Vincent- XX
Rian - Out Of The Darkness
Stan Bush - Change Your World
Boulevard - Luminesence
7HY - For The Record
The Nights - s/t
Adellaide - Flying High
Newman - Aerial
Martina Edoff - We Will Align

Plus a few others.. computer work

dtabachn
Looking forward to reading Boulevard's review Smile

gdazegod
Autograph is done.
Boulevard and Phil Vincent in draft. (50%)
Rian and The Night to follow.

ETA, the weekend..

jeffrey343
Are you planning to do the new Revolution Saints or H.e.a.t? I could probably get those two done within a week. Spoiler alert - I do like them both. RS is less generic than the first one. H.e.a.t threw in some changes to how their previous albums sound, but they've earned the right to experiment a bit, and it works out pretty well.

melodiapositiva
i miss more classics and rare albums reviews Frown
Sorry but i´m stuck in the 70´s and 80´s and i don´t listen almost anything newhelpless

gdazegod
Jeff, I have H.E.A.T., not Revolution Saints. I like H.E.A.T., but I hadn't planned on reviewing them. Have you heard Jace Pawlak and Romeo Riot? Wow.

gdazegod
Jose, yes I understand. I have thousands of unreviewed albums to choose from. Sometimes the decision to just select one or two is daunting.

My time is a bit stressed at the moment, as I have three jobs on the go. Trying to find room in the schedule is a bit of a task, but I promise to throw in a few oldies for good measure. computer work

Emda
gdazegod wrote:

Jose, yes I understand. I have thousands of unreviewed albums to choose from. Sometimes the decision to just select one or two is daunting.

My time is a bit stressed at the moment, as I have three jobs on the go. Trying to find room in the schedule is a bit of a task, but I promise to throw in a few oldies for good measure. computer work

George, you´re doing a fucking great Job at GDM, do your everdays business first and when you have some free time do the GDM stuff. Don´t let all these impatient motherfuckers control your time management Smile
THIS IS A GREAT WEBSITE!

jeffrey343
gdazegod wrote:

Jeff, I have H.E.A.T., not Revolution Saints. I like H.E.A.T., but I hadn't planned on reviewing them. Have you heard Jace Pawlak and Romeo Riot? Wow.

I'll plan on reviewing those two. I've heard the one track from Romeo Riot 'Room To Run' that Jace put on his FB page. It is quite good, like a Bon Jovi hit from long ago. I've been looking for a stream of that album before I send off for the actual CD, which I may just do anyway.

melodiapositiva
Sorry George,but i don´t mean to press you with the reviews at all ,i´m very grateful for everything you do and your hard work on the site ,this is the first site i look everyday ,my music guide .
So i don´t understand why EMDA use that language hmm!

Emda
melodiapositiva wrote:

Sorry George,but i don´t mean to press you with the reviews at all ,i´m very grateful for everything you do and your hard work on the site ,this is the first site i look everyday ,my music guide .
So i don´t understand why EMDA use that language hmm!

Sorry for the harsh words, I didn't want to offend you comfort

melodiapositiva
Don´t worry Emda and let´s enjoy this great web ! Thumbs Up

gdazegod
Good lads.. !! Thumbs Up

gdazegod
Ine the pipeline:

Rian - Out Of The Darkness
Stan Bush - Change Your World
Boulevard - Luminescence
7HY - For The Record
The Nights - s/t
Adellaide - Flying High
Coldspell - New World Arise
Newman - Aerial
Streamline - s/t
Java - Change Of Heart
Target - in Range

Jeff H is doing H.E.A.T. and Revolution Saints.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Jelly Jam, The - 2002 The Jelly Jam, Hibria - 2004 Defying The Rules, Red Rider - 1980 Don't Fight It, Night Ranger - 1998 Seven, Zazu - 1975 Zazu, Venus And Mars - 1998 New Moon Rising, Porter, Pepper (Band) - 1980 Invasion, Iris, Donnie (And The Cruisers) - 1982 The High And The Mighty, Starcastle - 2007 Song Of Times, Giants - 1976 Thanks For The Music, Price, Rick - 1992 Heaven Knows, Cats In Space - 2015 Too Many Gods, Jobson, Eddie - 1983 Zinc/The Green Album, Best Of 2008 - 2008 englandashes, Cars, The - 1987 Door To Door
Tags©
Yes Rock Candy Records Quebec Frank Marino Loud And Clear Derek Sherinian Requiem (Slovenia) Mydra Silver Condor Yesterrock Heartland Gaskin The Hollies Horizon (France) EP Threshold Live Albums Nick Gilder Yesterrock Henry Paul Band Wounded Bird Simms Brothers Band Frontline Dirtyworks Neal Morse Spocks Beard Smartbomb Wizard Thrust Masque (USA) White Honey Graham Nash Anvil Violent Divine Foreigner Rock Candy Records Kings X Keel Jon Anderson Yes The Regulators Secret Smile
All Tags
Search DDG