Black Sabbath - 1989 Devi...
Black Sabbath - 1989 Head...
Neal Schon - 1989 Softly ...
Getting back into this al...
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

reyno-roxx
20-11-2017 22:15
Anyone have a rip of the Daddy Warbucks album on Tiger Lily from 76 please?

gdazegod
19-11-2017 09:44
Burn (UK) will have their new album 'Ice Age' released in Japan via Marquee/Avalon on Nov 22. The album is then released worldwide on Jan 19th 2018 via Melodicrock Records.

gdazegod
19-11-2017 09:40
I was a bit cranky last week, waiting for various things to happen with the website transition. God it's good to be back. Didn't Gary Glitter sing a song like that? dogrun

gdazegod
19-11-2017 07:06
Note to all Members. Please review your Message inboxes. Some of these are getting rather large. Thanks.

gdazegod
19-11-2017 03:05
OK, all the YouTube videos are working again. Just use the YT link, and then encase in tags [ youtube] at the start, [/ youtube] at the end. Cool. Thumbs Up

View Thread
 Print Thread
John Wetton - Akustika and Akustika II
gdazegod
[img]http://glorydazemusic.com/infusions/images/reviews/wettonj_akust1.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

For Immediate Release

John Wetton's AKUSTIKA – LIVE IN AMERIKA and AKUSTIKA II – RETURN TO AMERIKA 2-CD

Now Available!

Features previously unreleased acoustic show from 2005!

London - JOHN WETTON was the lead singer and bassist of ASIA, UK and the Red era of KING CRIMSON, with an extensive solo catalogue. This 2-CD set AKUSTIKA – LIVE IN AMERIKA and AKUSTIKA II – RETURN TO AMERIKA includes a 2017 remaster of the acoustic album AKUSTIKA and a previously unreleased acoustic show from 2005.

The booklet features specially written recollections of close friends and fans who attended the 2005 show with previously unseen photographs. The release is on the imprint label John Wetton started during his lifetime, Primary Purpose, via Cherry Red Records.

John Wetton rose to fame with King Crimson in the early 70's during the iconic Red era and later formed the band UK. In the early 1980's he was a founder member of supergroup ASIA which was his biggest commercial success. The band’s 1982 self-titled debut album was the biggest selling album in the world that year and gave fans and mainstream radio the mega-hit 'Heat of the Moment.'

John also enjoyed a successful solo career, including the seminal album 'Battle Lines', and formed iCon with ASIA bandmate Geoff Downes. In 2006 the original line-up of ASIA reformed and toured the world several times to promote four new studio albums.

John Wetton sadly passed away on the 31st January 2017, after a long and courageous battle against colon cancer. This new release was personally selected by John before his passing as one of the many back catalogue titles to be reissued in the near future.

TRACK LIST

DISC ONE
1. VOICE OF AMERICA
2. HOLD ME NOW
3. RENDEZVOUS 6:02
4. CHRISTINA
5. 30 YEARS
6. ONLY TIME WILL TELL
7. BOOK OF SATURDAY
8. DON’T CRY
9. BATTLE LINES
10. THE SMILE HAD LEFT YOUR EYES
11. HEAT OF THE MOMENT
12. YOU’RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

DISC TWO
1. WALKING ON AIR
2. MEET ME AT MIDNIGHT
3. SOLE SURVIVOR
4. BOOK OF SATURDAY
5. EMMA
6. DAYS LIKE THESE
7. THIRTY YEARS / HOLD ME NOW
8. ARKANGEL
9. RENDEZVOUS 6:02
10. STARLESS
11. VOICE OF AMERICA
12. WOMAN
13. THE NIGHT WATCH
14. THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES
15. HEAT OF THE MOMENT

Released October 6, 2017.

To purchase:
Amazon CD: http://geni.us/PP008CD
iTunes: http://geni.us/PP008DIG

John Wetton's official website: http://www.johnwetton.com/

Press inquiries: Glass Onyon PR, PH: 828-350-8158 (US), glassonyonpr@gmail.com
Edited by gdazegod on 16-10-2017 09:47

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Face Dancer - 2003 Interview with Billy Trainor: Part 2, Prayer - 2005 Wrong Address, Salem Hill - 2003 Be, Steve Morse & Sarah Spencer - 2010 Angelfire, Bold, Nick - 2002 For A Small Fee, Cheek - 1980 Cheek [ep], Keel - 1987 Keel, Redd Kross - 2012 Researching The Blues, Autograph - 1987 Loud And Clear, Pagans Mind - 2007 Gods Equation, Laos - 1990 We Want It, Bad Radiator - 2014 Shanghai, Iron Maiden - 1992 Fear Of The Dark, Zurich - 1989 Incommunicado, Blue Rain - 1996 Just The Beginning
Tags©
Infinity Records New England Wizard Lec Zorn Project Gemini Grant Stevens Grand Illusion Snow (Brazil) Quiet Riot Grand Slam Doobie Bros Symphorce Argent Pat Travers Band Nobodys Fool Le Mans The Biz Liberty Bros Rochester Backseat Sally Susan Lynch Wilshire Claire Vezina Quebec Yngwie Malmsteen Morningstar City Boy Alva Star Gamma Wounded Bird Wounded Bird Tangier Bad Habit Ragged Saints UFO
All Tags
Search DDG