Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Dave Hlubek, Molly Hatchet (aged 66)
gdazegod
Sad day for Molly Hatchet fans, with the passing of guitarist Dave Hlubek.

Hlubek was the founding member of Hatchet, forming it in 1971, the other members joined from 1974 onward.

Cause of death is not known as yet, but Hlubek's personal health was always an issue going right back to the 80's.

R.I.P Dave - one of the southern rock greats.

http://rockandrol...at-age-66/

Nick C
Never a huge Hatchet fan but R.I.P.

ThomasCoastline
Sad to hear this, R.I.P.

Eric
I saw Molly once opening for Sammy Hagar. I remember Hlubek out in the arena meeting fans both before and after the show. You didn't see that too often in those days..... R.I.P.

Jez
Heart attack I believe. Loved me some Molly Hatchet..'Fall Of The Peacemakers' is still an incredible song. RIP DH

http://www.freewebs.com/jezp/
darkblue
The bad news just keeps on coming... RIP

rkbluez
Love Molly Hatchet Dave wrote some great tunes and will be sadly missed RIP.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Ryan, Paul - 1976 Scorpio Rising, Alessi - 1977 All For A Reason, Boss - 1984 Step On It, Davis, Lawrence - 1983 Davis, Sugarcult - 2001 Start Static, Bonfire - 2015 Glorious, Strawbs, The - 2009 Dancing To The Devils Beat, Dakota - 2003 Deep 6, Lifeline (Sweden) - 1993 Anyway You Want It (EP), Phantoms Opera - 2003 Act IV, Quiet Riot - 2001 Guilty Pleasures, Chauncey, Danny - 2000 Interview with the 38 Special guitarist, Queensr├┐che - 1986 Rage For Order, Stratosphere - 2010 Fire Flight, Slide - 1989 Down So Long
Tags©
Pallas Honeymoon Suite Gowan Lionel Richie Mike Visaggio Rock Candy Records I-Ten OSI UFO EP ZZYZX Billionaire Boys Club Magnet Rock Candy Records Roadmaster Chicago (Band) Hunter (USA) Steve Miller Band Metallica Big Smile Heaven And Earth The Clarks Air Supply The Jelly Jam Yes Jon Anderson Briar Various Artists Jay Ferguson Diamond Head Lucid Fly Todd Rundgren Elevener Newman
All Tags