Very cool. I've always ha...
As a musician and avid li...
The problem with AOR as a...
Thanks Jose. However, man...
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Explorer
21-01-2018 21:04
Lucky and now skint, judging by the winning bid!!

jefflynnefan
21-01-2018 20:47
Some lucky Jeff Lynne fan got a real rarity! https://www.ebay....fr
esh=true

englandashes
21-01-2018 09:43
Yep in Argent, especially as Rod Argent and Jim we’re cousins.

gdazegod
21-01-2018 07:43
Didn't Rodford also play in Argent and Charlie too?

englandashes
20-01-2018 22:04
Jim Rodford, bass player, The Kinks, Phoenix (I think?), but I remember him with The Zombies, saw live a while back. RIP

englandashes
17-01-2018 21:50
In response to Cyrille Regis, BBC 2 repeat the Adrian Chiles documentary, Whites v Blacks, How Football Changed A Nation, unbelievable true story, worth watching

Explorer
17-01-2018 18:44
Review of the rather splendid `Hornal` album is in the works too.

gdazegod
17-01-2018 01:57
Dave and Jeff's best of 2017 wrap-up's just around the corner too.. computer work

gdazegod
17-01-2018 01:56
There is a three-part article coming up for E.L.O (Eldorado, A New World Record and Out Of The Blue). Look out for it soon.

Explorer
16-01-2018 08:52
Stoke fans have my commiserations.Und
er Lambert the Villa played some of the most boring, unimaginative football I`ve ever had the misfortune to witness.Relegation
?,yes I`d say so.

View Thread
GDM » Public » Anything Goes
 Print Thread
Black Bambi released finally!
sonredson
http://www.vanitymusicgroup.bigcartel.com/category/20th-century-music

limited edition!

Check out an interview on Sixx Sense here:

http://sixxsense.iheart.com/content/2017-08-24-the-resurrection-of-the-80s-rock-band-black-bambi/

www.rock-it-magazine.de
gdazegod
Thanks Kai.

darkblue
Amazed to see shipping to the UK coming out at $5.75 (£4.44 - total price including the CD being £16) from the US.

I've ordered it at that price. Let's see what happens...

Carl Noonan
That is the shipping price they are charging to the UK from Germany. I got mine within a week and it was worth the 27 year wait from the advance tape I had in 1990.
Can't get that interview link to work though :-(

darkblue
Thanks for clarifying Carl. I thought that couldn't be right!

Happy to pay those shipping charges.

reyno-roxx
Got mine within a week. Very impressive service.

darkblue
Carl Noonan wrote:

That is the shipping price they are charging to the UK from Germany. I got mine within a week and it was worth the 27 year wait from the advance tape I had in 1990.
Can't get that interview link to work though :-(

This one any better?

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-Deeper-with-Sixx-Sense-Int-26914500/episode/the-resurrection-of-the-80s-rock-28411883/

Carl Noonan
Thanks darkblue unfortunately that doesn't work either, I thought it might be my browser (google chrome) so I tried Firefox and Opera but it doesn't work on any. Don't know what the problem is , never had issues before listening to stuff ;-(

gdazegod
You need to download the iHeart Radio App. Unfortunately, they don't make it clear to viewers of the page.

Grab t from here, it looks like a mobile app.

https://www.ihear...

Carl Noonan
Thanks George but it seems I am snookered. I downloaded the app to my phone opened it up, then clicked on the link in the Glorydaze message thinking the podcast would now play but I got a message saying I need to add Iheartradio.com. I'd already downloaded the app so I don't know why I got that but I thought I'll just do it so clicked the button to add and got a message saying the item is not available in your country.
I am destined not to hear it :-(

gdazegod
I'll have a try myself Carl, later this morning.

Carl Noonan
Thanks George

rkbluez
Finally got this one...mine shipped from Arizona and I had it in less than a week...nice job on this reissue looking forward to some more of their coming releases especially the Lion CD.

darkblue
rkbluez wrote:

Finally got this one...mine shipped from Arizona and I had it in less than a week...nice job on this reissue looking forward to some more of their coming releases especially the Lion CD.

Mine took a little while to arrive, but really pleased with it. I'll be keeping an eye on what the label do next.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
AC/DC - 1995 Ballbreaker, Bolton, Michael - 1993 The One Thing, Anthem - 2008 Black Empire, Triumph - 1984 Thunder Seven, Best Of 2011 - 2012 (EnglandAshes), Stray Dog - 1973 Stray Dog, Scott And Steel - 1988 Scott And Steel, Nite City - 1977 Nite City, Savatage - 1986 Fight For The Rock, Peterik, Jim - 1976 Don't Fight The Feeling, Honeymoon Suite - 1988 Racing After Midnight, Faro - 2006 Angelost, Enuff Znuff - 2010 Dissonance, Ziggurat - 1982 Melodic Scandal, Private Lightning - 1980 Private Lightning
Tags©
Epitaph Ten Years After Alvin Lee Rick Cua AdrianGale Elektradrive The Rods Foghat Roq Royale Nathan Shaffer Gambler Asia The Outfield Everest Nick Gilder Yesterrock UZI Black Majesty Little River Band LRB Graham Goble Tim Hunter Various Artists Julliet Seven Ltd Paul Sabu Phil Vincent Cranston Trigger Rock Candy Records Striker (Canada) Barclay James Harvest Iron Butterfly House Of Lords Steinhardt Moon Greg Guidry Wounded Bird Fotomaker Hall And Oates Bad Company Wounded Bird
All Tags
Search DDG