Burns Sisters - 1989 Answ...
Distance - 1989 Speech Of...
Distance - 1989 Softly Sp...
Well her real name is Fra...
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

gdazegod
19-11-2017 09:44
Burn (UK) will have their new album 'Ice Age' released in Japan via Marquee/Avalon on Nov 22. The album is then released worldwide on Jan 19th 2018 via Melodicrock Records.

gdazegod
19-11-2017 09:40
I was a bit cranky last week, waiting for various things to happen with the website transition. God it's good to be back. Didn't Gary Glitter sing a song like that? dogrun

gdazegod
19-11-2017 07:06
Note to all Members. Please review your Message inboxes. Some of these are getting rather large. Thanks.

gdazegod
19-11-2017 03:05
OK, all the YouTube videos are working again. Just use the YT link, and then encase in tags [ youtube] at the start, [/ youtube] at the end. Cool. Thumbs Up

gdazegod
12-11-2017 02:39
Starting to crank out some reviews now. Woah!

View Thread
GDM » Public » Anything Goes
 Print Thread
Black Bambi released finally!
sonredson
http://www.vanitymusicgroup.bigcartel.com/category/20th-century-music

limited edition!

Check out an interview on Sixx Sense here:

http://sixxsense.iheart.com/content/2017-08-24-the-resurrection-of-the-80s-rock-band-black-bambi/

www.rock-it-magazine.de
gdazegod
Thanks Kai.

darkblue
Amazed to see shipping to the UK coming out at $5.75 (£4.44 - total price including the CD being £16) from the US.

I've ordered it at that price. Let's see what happens...

Carl Noonan
That is the shipping price they are charging to the UK from Germany. I got mine within a week and it was worth the 27 year wait from the advance tape I had in 1990.
Can't get that interview link to work though :-(

darkblue
Thanks for clarifying Carl. I thought that couldn't be right!

Happy to pay those shipping charges.

reyno-roxx
Got mine within a week. Very impressive service.

darkblue
Carl Noonan wrote:

That is the shipping price they are charging to the UK from Germany. I got mine within a week and it was worth the 27 year wait from the advance tape I had in 1990.
Can't get that interview link to work though :-(

This one any better?

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-Deeper-with-Sixx-Sense-Int-26914500/episode/the-resurrection-of-the-80s-rock-28411883/

Carl Noonan
Thanks darkblue unfortunately that doesn't work either, I thought it might be my browser (google chrome) so I tried Firefox and Opera but it doesn't work on any. Don't know what the problem is , never had issues before listening to stuff ;-(

gdazegod
You need to download the iHeart Radio App. Unfortunately, they don't make it clear to viewers of the page.

Grab t from here, it looks like a mobile app.

https://www.ihear...

Carl Noonan
Thanks George but it seems I am snookered. I downloaded the app to my phone opened it up, then clicked on the link in the Glorydaze message thinking the podcast would now play but I got a message saying I need to add Iheartradio.com. I'd already downloaded the app so I don't know why I got that but I thought I'll just do it so clicked the button to add and got a message saying the item is not available in your country.
I am destined not to hear it :-(

gdazegod
I'll have a try myself Carl, later this morning.

Carl Noonan
Thanks George

rkbluez
Finally got this one...mine shipped from Arizona and I had it in less than a week...nice job on this reissue looking forward to some more of their coming releases especially the Lion CD.

darkblue
rkbluez wrote:

Finally got this one...mine shipped from Arizona and I had it in less than a week...nice job on this reissue looking forward to some more of their coming releases especially the Lion CD.

Mine took a little while to arrive, but really pleased with it. I'll be keeping an eye on what the label do next.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Electric Eels - 2009 Electric Eels II, Harvest - 1988 Holy Fire, Shire - 1984 Shire (Mini LP), Winter Parade - 2008 Two, Hell In The Club - 2011 Let The Games Begin, Garnett Ford - 1982 Post Card, Dream Theater - 1997 Falling Into Infinity, The Essential Series - 2017 Canadian Classics (Volume 1), by Gdazegod, Bayman, Dion - 2016 Don't Look Down, Firehouse - 1992 Hold Your Fire, Grass Roots, The - 1972 Move Along, Judas Priest - 1974 Rocka Rolla, Marsden, Bernie - 1979 And About Time Too, Angry Tears - 2000 Interview with Joey Sinopoli, Stewart, Sandy - 1984 Cat Dancer
Tags©
Pell Mell Biloxi Squint Peter Green Rock Candy Records Zebra Jeff Scott Soto Aviary Baltimoore Accept U.D.O Tommy Shaw Jackyl Radioactive Rock Candy Records Wounded Bird Vicious Rumors Accelerator Dion Bayman Streets Rock Candy Records Kansas Wounded Bird Steve Walsh Rock Candy Records Lita Ford Rock Candy Records Stone Fury Kix Pedestrians Of Blue Theocracy Chasing Violets The Clarks Bad Company Wounded Bird Foghat Brad Byrd White Wizzard Yogi Fire (Malta) Lords Of Mercy
All Tags
Search DDG