Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Babys
Nick C
I just got an email from Pledgemusic to say that The Babys are working on a new album. Well it's an anthology called Timeless - AntholOgy II.

Here's the Blurb

'All of you may agree - the music of The Babys has withstood the test of time! We are now back in the studio, and it is an absolute blast! Over the past (5) years, we have been asked to recreate many of the signature songs of The Babys - with our current lineup. So we are doing just THAT! With the legacy of The Babys catalog, recreating works off of the Anthology compilation was a great place to start. This album will provide a blend of the classic hits, a number of deep cuts, and a few new tunes - that we hope you all will enjoy!

These songs are part of the storyboards of our lives. These songs are Timeless - and so - our album shall be titled….

TIMELESS:
Anthology II'

Hmmmm, I may well pick this up at some point but in all honesty I'd rather have a full album of originals rather than reworkings.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Heartbreak Radio - 2013 On Air, Savvy - 1982 Made In Texas, Night Ranger - 2014 High Road, Cruella De Ville - 1984 Cruella De Ville, Godz, The - 1979 Nothing Is Sacred, Erika - 1991 In The Arms Of A Stranger, Blue Way - 1981 Remember Your First Love, Sunstorm - 2011 Emotional Fire, Banks, Tony - 1991 Still, Trigger - 1978 Trigger, Aftermath - 2003 Natural Destruction, Black Sabbath - 1992 Dehumanizer, Black Knight (Holland) - 1998 Tales From The Darkside, Planet 3 - 1990 Music From The Planet, Dupree, Robbie - 2008 Time And Tide
Tags©
Big Elf Stone Fury Rock Candy Records Eisley Goldy David Glen Eisley Craig Goldy The Eagles Joal Flag Arthur Offen Raven Magnum Ten Cressida Toby Beau Voodoo Hill James House Tomas Bodin Vicious Rumors Wounded Bird Rock Candy Records Rick Cua Kelly Brock Nightwinds Cheap Trick Doris Brendel Rage (Germany) Lifer Hungry Heart Queensryche Riot Vertigo Murray Head Blue Major Saga Huey Lewis
All Tags