Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sniff N The Tears - Driver's Seat (Remix)
jefflynnefan
This is one of my favorite 12' Extended remixes. Released in Germany on cd single. And wow, the girl @ 2:21 ~

https://www.youtu...IgW-4EnxO4

gdazegod
Yes, great song. Another one from my youth. I did have the single but not the album, strange as it was.

jefflynnefan
^^

Yep, killer keyboard and synthesizer riffs, great guitar work and awesome vocals. You can land a Marlin with these hooks!

david
I was listening to this song the other day, btw the girl at 2.07 is not to shabby either.

Eric
This is what it is, but back then I thought Sniff was the second coming of 10cc. Of course in 1979 and 1980 I was in a very different place but this was a band that was incredibly creative and didn't sound like anyone else. Good stuff....

jefflynnefan
'78, '79 and '80 was a different place indeed. Bands like Motors, The Real Kids, The Monks, The dB's , etc.. never quite caught on. But Sniff's album 'Fickle Heart' had some other good tracks on it. Also there album 'The Games Up' was decent. I guess some might call Sniff a one hit wonder band but not me.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Erlandsson, Mikael - 1996 Under The Sun, Pretty Boy Floyd - 1989 Leather Boyz With Electric Toyz, Page, Martin - 1994 In The House Of Stone And Light, Gardner, Hirsh - 2017 My Brain Needs A Holiday, Renegade (Canada) - 2004 On The Edge, Tzuke, Judie - 1982 Shoot The Moon, Pyramaze - 2006 Legend Of The Bone Carver, Aaron, Lee - 1984 Metal Queen, Medusa - 1978 Medusa, Marshall Tucker Band - 1979 Running Like The Wind, Kayak - 2000 Close To The Fire, Alternativa - 2005 A Night In Starlight, Cooper, Alice - 1982 Zipper Catches Skin, Worrall - 1991 Worrall, Judas Priest - 2005 Angel Of Retribution
Tags©
Ratt Rock Candy Records Dare Eddie Schwartz Cheap Trick Savatage Genesis Rush Stan Bush Dareforce Face To Face Kim Mitchell EP Smudge Wounded Bird Jim Messina Zuka Voodoo Six EP Zeroesque Def Leppard Keven Jordan Best Of 2012 Robby Valentine Tommy Nilsson Artful Dodger Manowar 101 South Twelfth Night Kansas Cerrone Starship Dixon House Final Frontier
All Tags