Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sniff N The Tears - Driver's Seat (Remix)
jefflynnefan
This is one of my favorite 12' Extended remixes. Released in Germany on cd single. And wow, the girl @ 2:21 ~

https://www.youtu...IgW-4EnxO4

gdazegod
Yes, great song. Another one from my youth. I did have the single but not the album, strange as it was.

jefflynnefan
^^

Yep, killer keyboard and synthesizer riffs, great guitar work and awesome vocals. You can land a Marlin with these hooks!

david
I was listening to this song the other day, btw the girl at 2.07 is not to shabby either.

Eric
This is what it is, but back then I thought Sniff was the second coming of 10cc. Of course in 1979 and 1980 I was in a very different place but this was a band that was incredibly creative and didn't sound like anyone else. Good stuff....

jefflynnefan
'78, '79 and '80 was a different place indeed. Bands like Motors, The Real Kids, The Monks, The dB's , etc.. never quite caught on. But Sniff's album 'Fickle Heart' had some other good tracks on it. Also there album 'The Games Up' was decent. I guess some might call Sniff a one hit wonder band but not me.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Squeezer - 1974 Joy Jell Fantasies, X-15 - 2007 Interview, E Wade - 1986 Foreign Shores, Bandit - 1978 Partners In Crime, Cellarful Of Noise - 1988 Magnificent Obsession, Crane, Stephen - 1984 Kicks, Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - 1989 Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, Marillion - 1991 Holidays In Eden, Barth, Bobby - 1986 Two Hearts One Beat, Bonrud, Paul - 2004 Interview 01, Cheap Trick - 1985 Standing On The Edge, Best Of Decade 2000-2009 - 2010 Dangerzone, Lost And Found - 1988 Welcome To The Real World, Gowan - 1990 Lost Brotherhood, Squier, Billy - 1982 Emotions In Motion
Tags©
Foreigner Joe Perry 220 Volt Phil Vincent Uriah Heep Bridger Iron Maiden Valentine Hugo Grateful Dead Nightwish The Murder Of My Sweet Gothic Knights David Glen Eisley Gillan Ian Gillan Band Deep Purple David Isaacs Y&T Area 38 Special Mighty High Lars Eric Mattson Grand Funk Railroad Free Spirit Place Vendome The Basics Roadmaster Haywire Ross Pat Benatar Max Webster Rock Candy Records Toy Matinee
All Tags