Album Reviews: 6860
Comments: 16579
Ratings: 4791
Forum Posts: 21868
View Thread
 Print Thread
Warrior-Vinnie Vincent
englandashes
Just notice on melodic rock.com, a thread about Cherry Red releasing in September, a collection of Warrior songs, demos....seen the track listing and includes Ain't pretty being easy, hopeful a clean version, I have this on a bootleg vinyl and is a quality song, also Fergie Frederiksen appears.

darkblue
Yes, I'm really looking forward to this one!

englandashes
Yep, darkblue, just pre ordered on Amazon for £9.35.

gdazegod
Malcolm might have some more news about this, as VV and Warrior included a couple of the lads from New England.

Explorer
Indeed I do, I heard about this a few months back from Gary Shea, but asked to keep it quiet as there were issues over the copyright to the songs. Vinnie Vincent has not been involved as no one has seen or heard from him in years. My understanding is the 6 songs on the original demo will be there and also material that has been found which even I haven't heard. It wouldn't surprise me that once it comes out then Vinnies lawyers will put a stop to it ,so grab a copy while you can.

Explorer
Oh, and while I'm here....on a related subject the New England boys have been talking about giving an official release to their '4' demos, but as it takes them months/years even to decide anything.....so don't hold your breath.
Edited by Explorer on 27-07-2017 08:02

Jump to Forum:

Search DDG