Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Warrior-Vinnie Vincent
englandashes
Just notice on melodic rock.com, a thread about Cherry Red releasing in September, a collection of Warrior songs, demos....seen the track listing and includes Ain't pretty being easy, hopeful a clean version, I have this on a bootleg vinyl and is a quality song, also Fergie Frederiksen appears.

darkblue
Yes, I'm really looking forward to this one!

englandashes
Yep, darkblue, just pre ordered on Amazon for £9.35.

gdazegod
Malcolm might have some more news about this, as VV and Warrior included a couple of the lads from New England.

Explorer
Indeed I do, I heard about this a few months back from Gary Shea, but asked to keep it quiet as there were issues over the copyright to the songs. Vinnie Vincent has not been involved as no one has seen or heard from him in years. My understanding is the 6 songs on the original demo will be there and also material that has been found which even I haven't heard. It wouldn't surprise me that once it comes out then Vinnies lawyers will put a stop to it ,so grab a copy while you can.

Explorer
Oh, and while I'm here....on a related subject the New England boys have been talking about giving an official release to their '4' demos, but as it takes them months/years even to decide anything.....so don't hold your breath.
Edited by Explorer on 27-07-2017 08:02

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Midnite City - 2017 Midnite City, Judas Priest - 1974 Rocka Rolla, 88 Sundays - 2006 California, 101 South - 2002 Roll Of The Dice, Ballard, Russ - 1980 Into The Fire, Care Of Night - 2013 Care Of Night [ep], Haywire - 1987 Don't Just Stand There, Poison - 1986 Look What The Cat Dragged In, Kelley, Josh - 2003 For The Ride Home, Best Of 2008 - 2008 gdazegod, Bad Company - 1982 Rough Diamonds, Shem - Demos (1988), Michael Learns To Rock - 1991 Michael Learns To Rock, Kix - 1988 Blow My Fuse, Various Artists - 1980 Brute Force (NWOBHM Compilation)
Tags©
Jeff Healey Band Far Too Jones Brother Firetribe Phillip Bardowell Ratt Rock Candy Records Headpins Darby Mills Billy Trudel Public Domain Sweet Potliquor Thrills Orphan 101 South Differences Rock Candy Records Starcastle Dire Straits Sweet Comfort Band Visionary The Sidewinders Lynn Allen Fly By Night Terra Nova Two Of A Kind Bachman Turner Decoy Rock Candy Records Eddie Money Blondie Renegade (Canada) Sammy Hagar Rock Candy Records Charlie It Bites Steely Dan
All Tags