Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Zon live album
gdazegod
it's a rort. They know it, so do we.

Jez
It arrived today. I'm still scratching my head on how you can charge $13 for postage, especially as this is also in a card sleeve and not a jewel case and weighs as much as a feather (and it's a CD-R too I warn you). Pretty disappointed with the end product for what it's cost if i'm honest
I notice the new Robin Beck CD from her site is $22.99 + $13.90 for postage. That works out at about £28 which to me is completely insane with the value of the $ to the £ as it is
Edited by Jez on 12-07-2017 19:23

http://www.freewebs.com/jezp/
david
Jez, thanks for the update, I think I paid about $US24 for mine, included postage.works out over 30 NZ dollars which is a fair amount of cash. I would never pay that much for a single CD. Now here is the pisser, if it's a CD -r my high end Cambridge CD player won't play it. It will have to go via a computer. This really fucks me off as I have become very selective on what CDs I buy theses days.

Nick C
Thanks for the info. mate....Mine hasn't arrived yet .... a CDR is a real downer....I was tempted to buy the Aldenfield release as I liked the samples but if that's a CDR as well I'm gonna skip it.
In all honesty if I'd known in advance I would have paid for the download only (although I don't tend to go that route I might have for this) and saved the postage....I can rip CDRs all day. What a pity. I think from now on I'm going to ask sellers if they are CDRs or CDs before buying.

Jez
Yep..should have checked first I suppose and I will do so from now on. For that price, I really expected a properly pressed up CD not a CD-R

http://www.freewebs.com/jezp/
Explorer
Dodged a bit of a bullet there. Not normally one to baulk at postage from the US but I waited a while and so glad I did. Download it is for me then.

gdazegod
A download it is then. Postage does indeed suck.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Wood, Joseph Lee - 2003 20 Questions With.., Molly Hatchet - 2012 Regrinding The Steel, Invisible Men - 1983 Invisible Men, Halo - 1990 Halo, Montrose - 1975 Warner Bros Presents.., Buzzie - 2002 Are You Feeling Anything Yet, Mi-Sex - 1979 Graffiti Crimes, Degreed - 2010 Life Love Loss, Zuma II - 1988 Zuma II, Souther Hillman Furay Band - 1975 Trouble In Paradise, Yellow Dog - 1978 Beware Of The Dog, Liberty Bros - 1977 No Time Lasts Forever, Harmony - 2003 Dreaming Awake, Seven Ltd - 2000 Reset Devices, Iris, Donnie - 1993 Footsoldier In The Moonlight
Tags©
Freakshow Triumph Sonata Arctica Coastland Ride Lake Sun City Kings Ross The Boss Manowar Rick Cua Blind Owl Hughes And Thrall Pat Thrall Rock Candy Records Glenn Hughes The Ultraviolet Train Highland Glory Robert John Czakan Triumph Pavlovs Dog Aerosmith Theocracy The Hollies Lorry Ten The Scorpions The Godz Cain Rising Fotomaker C.B Victoria Trapeze Rail EP Armored Saint
All Tags