Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
FLAG 2017 remasters, now on CD
gdazegod
Just arrived in the post this morning, the three FLAG remasters from Sir Arthur Offen.

These are now available at CD Baby, selling for $12.97 each.

Use this link store.cdbaby.com/..., then jump across to the other CD's by clicking on the image link in the left column.

Talking with Arthur earlier in the year, he says these are a vast sonic improvement on the versions which came out previously. So that says something as I thought those earlier versions were quite decent IMO.

Many of you won't need reminding of what to do..

[img]http://gdm.glorydazemusic.com/infusions/images/reviews/flag3.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.
Edited by gdazegod on 29-05-2017 04:29

rkbluez
George I never heard any of these are they CD-R's like the Airraid or are they replicated CD's.

Will have to check out some tunes on You Tube.

Jez
All of them are silver pressed and beautifully presented.

http://www.freewebs.com/jezp/
gdazegod
Sorry Steve, I didn't see your message from earlier.. Thanks to Jez for replying. Yes, silver pressed, and some lovely booklets.

Nick C
Looks like I might have to re-buy these!

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Journey - 2002 Red 13 EP, Journey - 1976 Look Into The Future, White Lie - 1980 True Confessions, Granati Brothers - 1979 G Force, Cooper, Alice - 1983 Dada, House Of Shakira - 2013 Pay To Play, Wauters, Alan (Alliance) - 2005 This Is My Life, Judas Priest - 2005 Angel Of Retribution, Damn Yankees - 1990 Damn Yankees, Revolution Saints - 2015 Revolution Saints, Trooper - 1978 Thick As Thieves, Branigan, Laura - 1984 Self Control, Rabin, Trevor - 1979 Face To Face, Redstone - 1988 Redstone [ep], Stevens, Steve (And The Atomic Playboys) - 1989 Steve Stevens Atomic Playboys
Tags©
Planet Blue Bow Wow Rock Candy Records Vow Wow True Confessions EP Nexx Danger Danger Cains Offering Trans Am Various Artists Soundtrack Lisa Burns Savatage Phil Cordell Motley Crue Brother Firetribe Stiletto (Canada) Corin And Edman W.A.S.P Bobby Friss Keane Main Attraction Lazarus Baby Tuckoo Network Richie Callison Deep River Band Rock Candy Records Starcastle Kurgans Bane Rachel Farris Bo Hansson Peter Frampton Gowan
All Tags