Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Saraya reissues
jefflynnefan
I have the original USA cd version of SARAYA. I wouldn't mind hearing/buying a remaster of the cd. Which is the better reissue/remaster the Yesterrock or Bad Reputation version to buy? According to Discogs there are some fake Yesterrock versions out there. I don't know much about Bad Reputation but their version has some extra tracks. Can anybody tell me which one to get? Thanks, -Chris

spawn71
For me, the Bad Reputation version sounds A LOT better than Yesterrock edition!

jefflynnefan
Okay thanks. Thumbs Up It also has the extra tracks.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Glory Bells Band - 1982 Dressed In Black, Absolute Zero - 2000 Never Surrender, Producers, The - 1985 Run For Your Life, Roulette - 2001 Lifeline, Dream Theater - 1995 A Change Of Seasons, Lynyrd Skynyrd - 2012 Last Of A Dyin' Breed, Kiss - 1976 Rock And Roll Over, Departure - 2003 Corporate Wheel, Lulu - 1976 Heaven And Earth And The Stars, Colour Radio - 1984 Colour Radio, Lotus - 2000 Quartet Conspiracy, Sneaker - 1981 Sneaker, Holland - 1985 Little Monsters, Van Halen - 1995 Balance, Band Central Station - 2001 Now Arriving
Tags©
Journey Lake SX I-Ten Rock Candy Records Blackjack (USA) Michael Bolton Live Albums Golden Earring Brother Bait David Roberts Triumph Def Leppard Unison Bob Seger Barry Manilow Michael Omartian Elvenking W.A.S.P Vishusgruv Demon Travers And Appice Rock Candy Records Johnny Van Zant Band Michael Quatro Jaugernaut Riff Raff Wounded Bird Jack Wagner Bee Gees Firefall Jock Bartley Roy Sundholm The Jitters Planet 3 Stress Mike Thomas Band
All Tags