Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Paul O'Neill (Savatage, TSO )
jefflynnefan
Paul O'Neill the producer and lyric writer for Savatage and TSO has passed away. He was only 61 years old. This truly is sad for me. My thoughts are with his family. I was hoping for one more Savatage album with him producing and writing. It will never happen now. R.I.P. great one.

Eric
My girlfriend's sister worked for Lava/ Atlantic and was involved with TSO's 'Sarajevo' video among other things. She still has the gold record for the song and had/has nothing but good things to say about O'Neil and company. R.I.P.

jeffrey343
I never got into Savatage, but I did grab a dozen TSO Christmas songs that get played a lot during the holidays. The whole TSO Christmas thing he did was a stoke of genius.

darkblue
Eric wrote:

My girlfriend's sister worked for Lava/ Atlantic and was involved with TSO's 'Sarajevo' video among other things. She still has the gold record for the song and had/has nothing but good things to say about O'Neil and company. R.I.P.

Two of my colleagues at Fireworks met O'Neil on tour for an interview and they both say he was just the nicest guy you could imagine. He gifted them each tour jackets and vinyl copies of TSO albums, even though he'd never met them before, and allowed them to stay and watch soundcheck with JSS.

When one of them met him again a couple of years later, he not only remembered my colleagues, he recalled both of them by name. Which when you consider how many people he must have met in a year was pretty amazing.

R.I.P.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Cheap Trick - 1988 Lap Of Luxury, Salem Hill - 2003 Be, Razormaid - 2000 First Cutt, TNT - 2008 Atlantis, Mammoth - 1987 Mammoth, Various Artists - 2004 Influences & Connections Vol 1 - Mr. Big, Lost Weekend - 2000 Presence Of Mind, Messina, Jim - 1983 One More Mile, Holmes, Rupert - 1980 Adventure, Hardline - 2012 Danger Zone, David - 1995 Journey To Poexula, Fowler, Rick (Band) - 2011 Discordia, Squier, Billy - 1980 Tale Of The Tape, Boy - 1982 Next Door, Jakata - 1984 Light The Night
Tags©
Legs Diamond Fahrenheit (Austria) Fair Warning (Germany) White Light August Redmoon Boston L.A Guns Rock Candy Records Crazy Lixx Foreigner Chapter 23 AOR (Frederic Slama) Judas Priest T Bell Sweet Happy The Man Brian McDonald Fates Warning Doc Holliday Rock Candy Records Ken Sharp Revolution Road Saxon Ringleader Long Island Records Steve McLoone Rick Matthews Crashing Angels Mariah Loudness Love N Revenge Emergency (Switzerland) Dynazty
All Tags