Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Michael Bolton, as you've never seen him!
gdazegod
Check out the videos in the article. Michael Bolton doing comedy.

http://www.news.c...d0e4f3b44b

Carl Noonan
'giant squid' hilarious.

gdazegod
Did I hear him say the F word? Shock

Explorer
According to the Guardian newspaper over here 'It's deliberately, aggressively weird. It's hammy and filthy and stupid, and a full-blown kick in the face to anyone who's ever sincerely loved Bolton's powerfully soft music'..One to watch methinks.

darkblue
Well, the video made me laugh. I might check this out...

Nick C
Me too, I noticed it on Netflix a couple of days back and thought it was just him doing a valentines day concert or such.

swingkingandy
brilliant
Grin

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Clover - 1977 Unavailable, O'Hora, Tony - 2006 Escape Into The Sun, Wally - 1974 Wally, Gleason, Michael - 1990 Children Of Choices, Scorpions, The - 2007 Humanity: Hour I, Daughtry - 2013 Baptized, Iron Maiden - 1986 Somewhere In Time, Foreigner - 1987 Inside Information, Bush, Stan - 2004 Shine, Graydon, Jay - 1993 Airplay For The Planet, Royal Court Of China - 1987 Royal Court Of China, Supared - 2003 Supared, Oklahoma - 1977 Oklahoma, Marino, Frank (And Mahogany Rush) - 2000 Eye Of The Storm, Gene The Werewolf - 2012 Rock N Roll Animal
Tags©
Von Groove Michael Shotton Iconic Eye Live Albums Megadeth Nick Gilder Bonrud 707 Starquake Aviator (UK) Bon Jovi Granicus Pagans Mind Anthrax Bryan Adams Dream Theater Loverboy Ratt Rock Candy Records Dream Evil New Found Glory Lake XYZ She And The Band Astral Doors Richard Wright Enforcer Yellowstone Aries Mamas Boys Pat McManus Brian Auger Fergie Frederiksen Lapdog
All Tags