Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
David Gates - Never let her go (1975/2008)
swazi
A friend of mine gave me a CD-R of this release, which came out in 1975. Actually Wounded Bird re-issued it in 2008. David Gates is one of the founding members of the band BREAD.

Quite impressive and worth to be part of GDM!

http://www.bstuenkel.de/2.html
gdazegod
I have both this and 1977's 'Goodbye Girl'. I agree, worth a write up..

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Blue Oyster Cult - 1980 Cultosaurus Erectus, Flickerstick - 2001 Welcoming Home The Astronauts, Olzon, Anette - 2014 Shine, Sand, The - 1992 Promises And Lies, Queen City Kids - 1982 Black Box, Morales, Michael - 1999 That's The Stuff, Guess Who, The - 1995 Lonely One, Atello - 1999 The Big Payoff, Point Blank - 2009 Fight On!, Bad Radiator - 2012 Hypnotize, Runaways, The - 1977 Queens Of Noise, Duke Jupiter - 1982 Duke Jupiter 1, Elevener - 2011 Symmetry In Motion, Threshold (USA) - 1993 Midnight Dreamer [ep], McMahon, Gerard - 1983 No Looking Back
Tags©
Civil War Sweden Astral Doors Eloy Nazareth Deep Purple Trans Am Ghost Avenue Ghost (Norway) Pavlovs Dog Kurt Howell Live Albums John Wetton Trampolin Sonata Arctica Rose (Canada) Kiss Michael Bolton Kick Axe Wounded Bird Rock Candy Records Rob Rock Warrant The Buzz Band Lionel Richie Banzai (Spain) Toxic Rose Aviary Rock Candy Records The Who Rabbitt Lost Weekend Todd Rundgren Utopia De Mont Danny Wilde Radioactive Rock Candy Records Faster Pussycat
All Tags