Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6860
Comments: 16579
Ratings: 4791
Forum Posts: 21868
View Thread
GDM » Review Requests » Review Requests?
 Print Thread
Michael Stanley Band
RobLynott
Such a great great band!!

I would like to read a few more reviews, especially from the albums Cabin Fever, Heartland, MSB and Inside Moves.

gdazegod
Rob, I went and updated my MSB collection today. I have a few on CD already, in particular the Razor And Tie reissues, plus some of Michael's solo stuff. Have upgraded my CD Rips to 320kbps, so expect to see a few reviews of the album we haven't touched yet.

RobLynott
That's awesome, George! And make sure you get the rest as long as it's cheap: http://stores.ebay.com/deepdiscount?_nkw=michael+stanley

englandashes
If its ok, i have come out of retirement and have just about finished in rough, an article for the MSB album, yep also been buying the 2014 re-releases on the cheap.

Terje Hoiland
Thanks Rob for the tip !

For that price I just had to update my collection as well.

Just bought 5 cd's

Live At The Ritz 83
Cabin Fever
Ladies Choice
MSB
You Cant Fight Fashion

Anyone who have

Kevin Raleigh - Delusions Of Grandeur ( 1989 ) on cd and can rip it for me ?
Have it on mp3 but just in 128 kbps.

http://www.rockofnorway.com
rkbluez
Are those new versions of the MSB albums CD's or CDR's like they were before?

RobLynott
These are CD-R's, but pretty good ones I think. And the sound quality is better than before.

englandashes
RobLynott wrote:

These are CD-R's, but pretty good ones I think. And the sound quality is better than before.

Hi Rob, i haven,'t followed the link, but the ones i have brought are issued in 2014, on Line Level Music, which seem to be released with the help of MIchael Stanley, all come in a digipack with a description,explanation of each album by MIchael. On closer inspection of the disc, looks possible like a cdr, but not blue, but i am not an expert, but the sound quality seems very good. Its certainly not second rate issue, and a bargain at the low prices. Nevertheless agree with yourself, excellent band.

Jump to Forum:

Search DDG