Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Michael Stanley Band
RobLynott
Such a great great band!!

I would like to read a few more reviews, especially from the albums Cabin Fever, Heartland, MSB and Inside Moves.

gdazegod
Rob, I went and updated my MSB collection today. I have a few on CD already, in particular the Razor And Tie reissues, plus some of Michael's solo stuff. Have upgraded my CD Rips to 320kbps, so expect to see a few reviews of the album we haven't touched yet.

RobLynott
That's awesome, George! And make sure you get the rest as long as it's cheap: http://stores.ebay.com/deepdiscount?_nkw=michael+stanley

englandashes
If its ok, i have come out of retirement and have just about finished in rough, an article for the MSB album, yep also been buying the 2014 re-releases on the cheap.

Terje Hoiland
Thanks Rob for the tip !

For that price I just had to update my collection as well.

Just bought 5 cd's

Live At The Ritz 83
Cabin Fever
Ladies Choice
MSB
You Cant Fight Fashion

Anyone who have

Kevin Raleigh - Delusions Of Grandeur ( 1989 ) on cd and can rip it for me ?
Have it on mp3 but just in 128 kbps.

http://www.rockofnorway.com
rkbluez
Are those new versions of the MSB albums CD's or CDR's like they were before?

RobLynott
These are CD-R's, but pretty good ones I think. And the sound quality is better than before.

englandashes
RobLynott wrote:

These are CD-R's, but pretty good ones I think. And the sound quality is better than before.

Hi Rob, i haven,'t followed the link, but the ones i have brought are issued in 2014, on Line Level Music, which seem to be released with the help of MIchael Stanley, all come in a digipack with a description,explanation of each album by MIchael. On closer inspection of the disc, looks possible like a cdr, but not blue, but i am not an expert, but the sound quality seems very good. Its certainly not second rate issue, and a bargain at the low prices. Nevertheless agree with yourself, excellent band.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Whitford St Holmes - 2016 Reunion, Zaneta - 2015 Tales From The Sun, Bardens, Peter - 1987 Seen One Earth, Boss - 1984 Step On It, Shadowland - 1992 Ring Of Roses, Ambrosia - 1976 Somewhere I've Never Travelled, Thunder - 1980 Thunder, Zebra - 1983 Zebra, Northbound - 1983 Northbound, Wild Force - 1990 Jungle Of Love, Pantera - 1983 Metal Magic, Faith, Ruby (And The Waiting World) - 2000 Interview, Heavy Pettin' - 1985 Rock Ain't Dead, White Lion - 1987 Pride, Wycked Synn - 2003 Interview with Ken Orth
Tags©
Baby Tuckoo UZI W.A.S.P Red 7 Seventh Key Donnie Iris Norden Light Lazy Racer Find Me Charlie Rogue Male Joe Fagin Lance Keltner Lapdog Yngwie Malmsteen Graham Bonnet Alcatrazz Cooper Inc Rock Candy Records Dakota Wheels Of Fire Kerry Livgren A.D Kansas Rock Candy Records Axxis Everest Rock Candy Records Romeos Daughter Elektradrive Lucifer Was Shakin Street Dream Evil Miss Behaviour Best Of 2007 Saracen Yes
All Tags