Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Jon Paul Age - Thunder In The city
super80boy
I'm re-discovering albums that I haven't listen to in my collection for many years - I just broke this puppy out and spun it - solid AOR with pompous moments. I believe this would be a good candidate for a review at some point. Jon Paul Age and Section 8 - Thunder In The City (1985).

http://www.vinylobscurity.blogspot.com/
Carl Noonan
Great album. Used to have it on vinyl but sold it when I was going through a bit of a rough patch financially. Should have kept it but I have a decent cdr which will do until I find the lp again.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
G-Force (Gary Moore) - 1980 G-Force, Spencer And Bullock - 1998 Games Of The Heart, Optimystical - 2009 Distant Encounters, Magnum - 1992 Sleepwalking, Scherer Batten - 2017 Battlezone, Omega - 1981 Working, Tomorrows Eve - 2006 Mirrors Of Creation 2, Wetton, John - 1980 Caught In The Crossfire, American Hi-fi - 2003 The Art Of Losing, Judas Priest - 1982 Screaming For Vengeance, Something Corporate - 2002 Leaving Through The Window, Witch Cross - 1984 Fit For Fight, Triosphere - 2014 The Heart Of The Matter, Witchkiller - 1984 Day Of The Saxons [EP], Baby Grand - 1978 Ancient Future
Tags©
Genesis Supertramp Axe Dakota Hope Sterling Melodine Return Axtion Daughtry Trans Am Wighthouse Wonderland Tibet Rock Candy Records Dokken The Works Blackbury Accident Echo Jet Cain Rising Baxter Robertson Dave Mason Helstar Umberto Tozzi Bliss Band Paul Bliss The Group With No Name Shakra LA Guns Barnaby Bye Tom Petty (And The Heartbreakers) Michael Omartian Krackerjack Granati Bros
All Tags