Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Rock Candy August releases
reyno-roxx
TKO - Let It Roll, In Your Face and Below The Belt all with bonus tracks

Wrathchild America - Climbing The Walls

RTZ - RTZ

Nick C
Nice....more like it again, I grabbed TKO - Let it Roll (and In Your Face) on Divebomb a few years back after having the vinyl for years, I never bothered with Below the Belt (on Roadrunner) as I wasn't as keen on that album (I do have it on vinyl still). But I was just checking and these titles go for silly prices .... so kudos for getting those three out into the public domain again. Might have to listen to Below the Belt again over the next few days and see if my opinion of it has changed.

rkbluez
The Divebomb version of Let It Roll was riddled with ticks especially if you listen to it in headphones...it was certainly done from vinyl..and In Your Face didn't sound that good either almost like they took it of cassette...Divebomb got their source from Brad Sinsel and not the record company.

I'll buy the Rock Candy version of Let It Roll hoping that Rock Candy will do it better than Divebomb did...it is an all time favorite of mine and the best TKO ever did in my opinion so here's hoping it sounds great...if it does I'll consider buying In Your Face to.

gdazegod
Pleased about the TKO.. yes.

reyno-roxx
All new interviews with Brad Sinsel in the TKO essays by the way.

rkbluez
Dave I hope Rock Candy got hold of a better source than Divebomb...do you have any idea?

reyno-roxx
Brad, I believe.

rkbluez
That's who Divebomb's source was. Zip It

Shouldn't they have asked Mike Flicker the producer...he must have a good source tape of Let It Roll.

gdazegod
That does not augur well then.. Zip It

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Chilliwack - 1984 Look In Look Out, Alternativa - 2005 A Night In Starlight, Puzzle - 1974 Second Album, Best Of 2013 - 2014 Eric Best Of 2013, Pearl Handle Band - 2013 Pearl Handle, Elyte - 2000 Interview with Pablo Leon and David Ruiz Forjanes, Supertramp - 1982 Famous Last Words, Killer Dwarfs - 1986 Stand Tall, Powerglide (#2) - 2009 On The Edge: 1984-1988, Threshold - 2004 Subsurface, Tall Stories - 2009 Skyscraper, Downes And Price - 1986 Downes And Price, Carmen, Eric - 1980 Tonight You're Mine, Bardens, Peter - 1979 Heart To Heart, Witchkiller - 1984 Day Of The Saxons [EP]
Tags©
Bonrud Saga Axia Whitesnake Molly Hatchet Steven T Prism Black Sabbath DeBarge LRB Little River Band Graham Goble Coldspell Arrows (Canada) Band Central Staation Yesterrock Bonfire Kingfish Darling Cruel Soul Shock Remedy Lindsey Buckingham Fleetwood Mac Focus Michael Batio C4 Narnia Fogelberg Weisberg Ali Thomson Theodore Ziras Laban (Denmark) Lance Keltner Steel Panther Huey Lewis Stencil Forest Pablo Cruise
All Tags