Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Angel Air Records
reyno-roxx
Couple of really interesting reissues due in November from Angel Air.
A 2CD set featuring the three albums from Straight Eight, including the rather melodically inclined 'Straight To The Heart' plus a collection of Jenny Darren's material cut in the late 70s, including the original version of 'Heartbreaker' as popularised by Pat Benatar.

Nick C
I saw Straight Eight support Slade years and years ago at UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology). Good night but I wasn't taken by the band (might prefer them now I'm a couple of years older...just a couple mind!) , also Slade wouldn't play Merry Christmas Everyone ... having said that it was something like the middle of June.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Price, Rick - 1992 Heaven Knows, Alkemyst - 2003 Interview with Arnaud Menard, Lloyd, Ian - 2006 Interview: From Stories to Social Hero, Armored Saint - 2016 Carpe Noctum (Live), Room, The - 2012 Open Fire, Venturia - 2008 Hybrid, Bondarz Superstarz - 1980 Break A Leg, Scherer Batten - 2017 Battlezone, Friction - 1990 Baby Talk, Heart - 1980 Bebe Le Strange, Hughes Thrall - 1982 Hughes Thrall, Hollywood Bears - 1987 Bear Yourself (EP), Unison - 1976 Unison, Sonic Pulsar - 2003 Playing The Universe, Inglorious - 2017 Inglorious II
Tags©
Haywire State Cows Rock Candy Records Mayday David Neil Cline Promise The Sargant Fury Tony Banks Keith Lubrant Inglorious RCR Badlands Rock Candy Records Eight Seconds Kiss Poco Le Roux Rock Candy Records Y&T Best Of 2014 Crazy Lixx QSP Barooga Bandit Our Lady Peace Live Albums Ambush (Sweden) Def Leppard Centaurus Lisa Bade Harlequin (Canada) Rock Candy Records The Enid The Cauze Megadeth Nocturnal Rites
All Tags