Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Angel Air Records
reyno-roxx
Couple of really interesting reissues due in November from Angel Air.
A 2CD set featuring the three albums from Straight Eight, including the rather melodically inclined 'Straight To The Heart' plus a collection of Jenny Darren's material cut in the late 70s, including the original version of 'Heartbreaker' as popularised by Pat Benatar.

Nick C
I saw Straight Eight support Slade years and years ago at UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology). Good night but I wasn't taken by the band (might prefer them now I'm a couple of years older...just a couple mind!) , also Slade wouldn't play Merry Christmas Everyone ... having said that it was something like the middle of June.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Brothers Johnson - 1977 Right On Time, Nelson - 1995 Because They Can, Coulson, Dick (And Letter O) - 1983 Dick Coulson And Letter O, Loverboy - 1983 Keep It Up, Indicco - 2013 Karmalion, Carillo - 1979 Street Of Dreams, Dream Academy - 1990 A Different Kind Of Weather, Presto Ballet - 2012 Relic Of The Modern World, Dakota - 1984 Runaway, Southern Pacific - 1988 Zuma, Malloy - 2003 Malloy '88, Hammer - 1979 Hammer, Air Supply - 1977 Love And Other Bruises, 707 - 2000 Trip To Heaven, Zebra - 2003 IV
Tags©
Farraday Actors And Actresses Jon English Mark Morris Baby Blue Actors And Actresses Rex Smith Wounded Bird Pablo Cruise Charlene Departure Ted Nugent XorigiN Stephanie Howell White Sister Rock Candy Records Challenge Magnus Karlssons Freefall Lancee Sorcery Henry Paul Band Wounded Bird Camel (#2) Phil Vincent Tragik Mark Spiro Demon Forsale Gotthard The Sinceros Wounded Bird EP Nexx Whitesnake David Palmer TNT House Of Mirrors Journey Soundtrack Toto
All Tags