Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Jenny Darren on Angel Air
reyno-roxx
Jenny supported AC/DC on tour as well as appearing at Knebworth and Reading. 'Heartbreaker' was seemingly originally written for her, but Pat Benatar released her version first after record company nonsense delayed Jenny's intended single. The reissue features tracks cut between 77 and 80.
Edited by reyno-roxx on 20-08-2015 18:57

Carl Noonan
AC/DC were the first band I ever went to see live. This was in 1977 on the Let There Be Rock tour. I bought a program for 30 pence and it had an ad in for Jenny Darren. Never heard any of her music but she looked good. Anyway I was sitting in my seat reading through the program to find it was a year old and had been printed for the previous tour. They obviously had left overs so were selling them off. Can't remember who supported them at the gig. Cost £1.10, they've come a long way since.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Lightspeed - 2004 Waves, Innuendo - 2002 Raining In Mexico, Circle II Circle - 2008 Delusions Of Grandeur, Takasaki, Akira - 1982 Tusk Of Jaguar, Roko - 1996 Fantasy, Wright, Gary - 1981 The Right Place, Chalk Circle - 1986 The Great Lake, Tangier - 1989 Four Winds, Tyketto - 2012 Dig In Deep, Winger, Kip - 2000 Songs From The Ocean Floor, Survivor - 1983 Caught In The Game, Yankee Rose (Italy) - 2001 Info CD [Demo], Styx - 1975 Equinox, Farcry - 2009 High Gear, Boulder - 1979 Boulder
Tags©
Pete Ancient Band Force 10 Wounded Bird Russia (Band) Marillion Chalk Circle Ralph Graham And Day III Daylight Robbery Nazareth Jane Bogaert Terramara Cressida Long Island Records Simon Chase The Distance Breaking Benjamin Earth And Fire The Covenant Lewis Taylor Todd Rundgren Utopia Blueminded Hegel Meduza Eddie Jobson Blue Oyster Cult Brian McDonald Wounded Bird Jim Capaldi AOR (Frederic Slama) VII Gates Highwind Arcangel Jeff Cannata Diamond Head Jester
All Tags