Comments: 16579
Ratings: 4791
Forum Posts: 21868
View Thread
GDM » Public » Reissues
 Print Thread
Warning Metamorphose
reyno-roxx
Finally, the wait is over. I discovered, almost by accident. that French metal outfit Warning's third album was reissued in France back in February this year. Nicely packaged, albeit in a digipack format, it comes with five bonus tracks. However, although interesting in themselves, all bonus tracks first appeared on a tribute album released in 1995 to the Warning guitarist Christophe Aubert (who died in a car crash the previous year). Four of these tracks were recorded by Warning with a third singer (replacing Francis Petit) before Aubert passed away, whilst the fifth track is a live recording taken from a festival appearance in 1985.

I had to buy the CD from Amazon France for 18 Euros, as it only appears to be available there at present, but it actually arrived by first class mail quicker than I receive some Amazon UK orders! Top service!

jefflynnefan
This has a 'Night Of The Crime' by Icon vibe to it when I listened to it. Are the vocals still in French or is this a English vocal version?

I've used Amazon France before as well and had no problems. In fact, the most expensive cd I own , I bought from Amazon France.

reyno-roxx
As with the first two albums, all vocals were in French.

david
Kicking myself that I didn't buy the first two on CD when I saw them at a reasonable price years back.

Jump to Forum:

Search DDG