Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Warning Metamorphose
reyno-roxx
Finally, the wait is over. I discovered, almost by accident. that French metal outfit Warning's third album was reissued in France back in February this year. Nicely packaged, albeit in a digipack format, it comes with five bonus tracks. However, although interesting in themselves, all bonus tracks first appeared on a tribute album released in 1995 to the Warning guitarist Christophe Aubert (who died in a car crash the previous year). Four of these tracks were recorded by Warning with a third singer (replacing Francis Petit) before Aubert passed away, whilst the fifth track is a live recording taken from a festival appearance in 1985.

I had to buy the CD from Amazon France for 18 Euros, as it only appears to be available there at present, but it actually arrived by first class mail quicker than I receive some Amazon UK orders! Top service!

jefflynnefan
This has a 'Night Of The Crime' by Icon vibe to it when I listened to it. Are the vocals still in French or is this a English vocal version?

I've used Amazon France before as well and had no problems. In fact, the most expensive cd I own , I bought from Amazon France.

reyno-roxx
As with the first two albums, all vocals were in French.

david
Kicking myself that I didn't buy the first two on CD when I saw them at a reasonable price years back.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Badfinger - 1979 Airwaves, Green, Jack - 1981 Reverse Logic, Hunter, John - 1984 Famous At Night, Hardline - 2012 Danger Zone, Vendetta - 1982 Vendetta, Ultraviolet, The - 1986 Another Victim, Savatage - 1987 Hall Of The Mountain King, Feeling, The - 2013 Boy Cried Wolf, Cats In Boots - 1989 Kicked & Klawed, Tygers Of Pan Tang - 2012 Ambush, Supared - 2003 Supared, T-Ride - 1992 T-Ride, Rush - 1981 Moving Pictures, Thrills - 2008 Front Page News, McLoone, Steve - 2003 Par-Doo!
Tags©
Riverdogs China (Switzerland) House Of Mirrors David Gilmour Silent Rage Irrwisch Alyson Avenue Second Heat Elevener Coastline Atlantis Airport Rock Candy Records Wounded Bird Fiona Andersen Laine Readman Heavens Fire Iron Maiden W.E.T Westfauster Hawkwind Lars Eric Mattson Simon Says Crystal Eyes Tony MacAlpine Hugo Five Fifteen Jimi Jamison The Who Michael Obrien Gary Jeffries Los Angeles Oliver Dawson Saxon Sammy Hagar
All Tags