Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Uriah heep "high and mighty".
airborne
I see, this one hasn't been reviewed? Not a favourite of heep lovers, but, it's my personal favourite heep album, and, one of my all-time favourite albums. First heard it, when, we visited my brother in south africa in 1976.

rkbluez
One Way Or Another and Weep In Silence are Heep classic's IMO...the rest of the album is OK but it could of used a few more rocker's...funny how these tunes never pop up on their live albums.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
UFO - 1988 Ain't Misbehavin' [mini LP], More - 1981 Warhead, Bad Boy - 2003 We Should've Been Dead By Now, Level - 1982 Level, Grimm, Steve (Band) - 2009 History Of A Bad Boy, Renegade (USA) - 1983 Rock N Roll Crazy, Price, Rick - 1992 Heaven Knows, Yokozeki, Atsushi (Project) - 1993 Raid, 707 - 2004 The Bridge, Granati Brothers - 2002 The Continuing Adventures Of The Granati Bros, Chance, The - 1993 The Chance [EP], Foreigner - 1991 Unusual Heat, Godz, The - 1985 I'll Get You Rockin', 101 South - 2000 101 South, Treat - 2016 Ghost Of Graceland
Tags©
Knight Fury Best Of 2014 For My Pain Iron Maiden Tesla EP Hollywood Bears Romeos Daughter Rock Candy Records Fiction Syxx The Scorpions VonRay Rainbow License Balance II Carrera Spocks Beard Crossfire (Israel) Jaime Kyle Wounded Bird Badfinger LRB Little River Band Bell And James Peter Friestedt White Light Wounded Bird Sandy Stewart Winger Ruby Starr Strangeways Hotel Mad Max Michael Thompson Band Anthrax Belladonna
All Tags