Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Wake - Here Comes Everybody
jefflynnefan
I'm putting in a request for this cd to be reviewed.

gdazegod
It's probably not my cup of tea. This is something Eric would have thrown the pen at.

jefflynnefan
I bought a copy at a great price yesterday. I just have to wait to get it in the mail now. I've been checking it out on Youtube for a few years now. I think I'm going to like it.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Hellcats, The - 1982 Hellcats 1 [ep], Molly Hatchet - 1984 The Deed Is Done, Sahara Snow - 1997 Sahara Snow, Satellite (Poland) - 2003 A Street Between Sunrise And Sunset, Smartbomb - 2001 Yeah Well Anyway, Spina And Sullivan - 2008 12 By 8 By 2, XYZ - 2003 Letter To God, Janz, Paul - 1985 Highly Strung, Hungry Heart - 2010 One Ticket To Paradise, Saracen - 2014 Redemption, Jobson, Eddie - 1983 Zinc/The Green Album, Twenty Twenty - 1985 Twenty Twenty, Cole, Bryan - 2016 Sands Of Time, Racer X - 1986 Street Lethal, Ransom - 1997 Trouble In Paradise
Tags©
Best Of 2012 Talon (USA) Live Albums Be Bop Deluxe Sacred Season Tycoon Oz Steely Dan Live Albums The Clarks Stories The Beckies Shooting Star The Chessman Square The Left Banke Takit Rock Candy Records Le Roux Adrenalin (USA) Detroit MPG Vanden Plas Silverado Poco Wounded Bird Bad Company Highway (Australia) Sherbet Baby Blue Amaranthe UFO Small Talk Nite City Kiss Blue Ruin Danny Danzi EP White Wizzard Best Of 2015 Flynn EP Michael Harris Darkology
All Tags