Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6860
Comments: 16579
Ratings: 4791
Forum Posts: 21868
View Thread
GDM » Review Requests » Review Requests?
 Print Thread
Soundtrack reviews?
Hadley
How about reviewing soundtrack albums that have a good number of AOR/Melodic Rock tracks? Some suggestions include:
Top Gun
Transformers: The Movie
Iron Eagle
Shocker
Both Bill and Ted films
Up the Creek
Johnny B Goode
just to name a few

RobLynott
Good idea! I also think of:
Over the top
Rocky III + IV
Footloose
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Caddyshack
Beverly Hills Cop

Eric
We've done a small handful, but agree not enough. I think Alun did a Rocky album at some point?

gdazegod
Yes, I agree, this is a good idea. So much so, I am going to create a brand new album review category for it, and will shift the handful of existing soundtrack reviews that we have, into there.

englandashes
Put me down for Shocker!, I even want to the cinema to watch this, a wet afternoon in Bangor, Wales, just two of us (me and the wife) in the cinema!, great soundtrack.

fastway - trick or treat, was also a good one, and I still love Flash Gordon, or maybe that was because of the beautiful Ornella Muti?
Edited by englandashes on 10-10-2013 21:19

dangerzone
I did 'Rocky IV' a long time ago, along with McVicar and the recent 'Thief.' But definitely there's many worthy to be reviewed.

gdazegod
New category id 101 now created for Soundtracks. Have moved 6 reviews in there already, the ones DZ has mentioned, plus Xanadu, and Suspiria.

gdazegod
I'll prob do a couple on the weekend, including 'The Wraith' and possibly another TDream one.

Jump to Forum:

Search DDG