Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Soundtrack reviews?
Hadley
How about reviewing soundtrack albums that have a good number of AOR/Melodic Rock tracks? Some suggestions include:
Top Gun
Transformers: The Movie
Iron Eagle
Shocker
Both Bill and Ted films
Up the Creek
Johnny B Goode
just to name a few

RobLynott
Good idea! I also think of:
Over the top
Rocky III + IV
Footloose
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Caddyshack
Beverly Hills Cop

Eric
We've done a small handful, but agree not enough. I think Alun did a Rocky album at some point?

gdazegod
Yes, I agree, this is a good idea. So much so, I am going to create a brand new album review category for it, and will shift the handful of existing soundtrack reviews that we have, into there.

englandashes
Put me down for Shocker!, I even want to the cinema to watch this, a wet afternoon in Bangor, Wales, just two of us (me and the wife) in the cinema!, great soundtrack.

fastway - trick or treat, was also a good one, and I still love Flash Gordon, or maybe that was because of the beautiful Ornella Muti?
Edited by englandashes on 10-10-2013 21:19

dangerzone
I did 'Rocky IV' a long time ago, along with McVicar and the recent 'Thief.' But definitely there's many worthy to be reviewed.

gdazegod
New category id 101 now created for Soundtracks. Have moved 6 reviews in there already, the ones DZ has mentioned, plus Xanadu, and Suspiria.

gdazegod
I'll prob do a couple on the weekend, including 'The Wraith' and possibly another TDream one.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Rainbow - 1976 Rising, Forsale - 1988 Stranger In Town, Ellis Island (USA) - 1983 Ellis Island [EP], Faithealer - 2010 Welcome To The Edge Of The World, Best of 2009 - 2009 dangerzone, Bold, Nick - 2002 For A Small Fee, Carey, Tony - 1984 Some Tough City, Force 10 - 1981 Force 10, Brazen Abbot - 2003 Guilty As Sin: Interview with Nikolo Kotsev, Allies - 1985 Allies, Crimsonfire - 2005 Three Track Sampler, Circus (South Africa) - 1977 In The Arena, House Of Mirrors - 2004 Nightflight To Paradise, Fire (Malta) - 2010 Ignite, Park, Jan (Band) - 1979 Jan Park Band
Tags©
Atsushi Yokozeki EP Kha?s Ian Thomas Wounded Bird John Parr ABBA Agnetha Faltskog Europe (Band) Rock Candy Records Mr Mister Deep Purple Gillan Ian Gillan Band Code Red Wade Biery Still Talk Of The Town Placebo Royal Court Of China Accept Pedestrians Of Blue Aviary Kix Renaissance Smokie Kiss Strangeways Doobie Bros Joey Stec Dee Carstensen Rainbow Crimson Rain Jesse Galante Fire John Taglieri Satin Queen
All Tags