Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Def Leppard?
Metal Loaf
What's the likelihood of reviews of Hysteria and Retro Active? I suppose there isn't very much new one could say about the former, considering how acclaimed it's been for the past twenty-five odd years, but it might be a worthwhile inclusion for the sake of completeness, right?

The latter at least might be worth a look in.

Of course, I wouldn't ask anybody to review Slang. Haha!

gdazegod
You're right, Hysteria should be here by default, I guess Danger Zone would be the man for that job, as he's done most of the Lepp back catalog.. I did actually review 'X' and '..Sparkle Lounge', but yeah, 'Hysteria' and 'RA' should be here.
Edited by gdazegod on 14-04-2013 00:33

gdazegod
Well Hysteria is done, Radioactive.. maybe later if someone else has the energy.

Hadley
How about Euphoria?

gdazegod
I gave up on them after 'X'.

darkblue
I like X

...and if was after Euphoria... Pfft

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Dante Fox - 1996 Under Suspicion, Lionville - 2011 Lionville, Angel - 1980 Live Without A Net (Live), Garfunkel, Art - 1981 Scissors Cut, Linehouse - 2009 Take One, Feehan, Tim - 1990 Full Contact, Saracen - 2014 Redemption, Shaw, Tommy - 1987 Ambition, Van Zant, Johnny (Band) - 1982 Last Of The Wild Ones, Magnum - 1983 The Eleventh Hour, Lionville - 2017 A World Of Fools, Radioactive - 2003 The Yeah Interview with Tommy Denander, Squier, Billy - 1984 Signs Of Life, Issa - 2012 Can't Stop, Satellite (Poland) - 2003 A Street Between Sunrise And Sunset
Tags©
Night Ranger Metallica Stranger Arc 38 Special Tesla Mark Watson Band Dee Carstensen Workforce Mystery Hollins Ferry Russell DaShiell Hungry Heart Bon Jovi Sherbet ASAP Rock Candy Records Survivor Sunset Boulevard Riot Ratata Phil Collins Tycoon Voodoo Hill Daylight Robbery Scars On Broadway Nikolo Kotsev Thin Lizzy Sweet Comfort Band Cage M.O.B
All Tags