Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6860
Comments: 16620
Ratings: 4879
Forum Posts: 22005
View Thread
GDM » Review Requests » Review Requests?
 Print Thread
Valentine - Believing Is Seeing
Emda
why this classic album isn't reviewed here is a mystery to me.

Nick C
Absolute belter of an album. If it wasn't for our good mate Jez introducing me to his works then Robby V would have passed me by I reckon. Once I heard some I was hooked and grabbed all his albums, but Believing is Seeing may be my favourite.
Edited by Nick C on 14-03-2010 14:22

Jez
Huge disc and worth the admission price alone just for the awesome 'Fear Of Heights', which is one of my all time fave Robby songs. Brilliantly talented and maybe a little quirky for some, but he should have been huge compared to some of the rubbish we have to put up with nowadays. Robby Rocks keyboards

http://www.freewebs.com/jezp/
swazi
Well spoken, Sir Jez !! Smile

http://www.bstuenkel.de/2.html
Explorer
Robby is a real talent and criminally overlooked...the Valentine 3 album ..God etc...is a classic!!The newish Queen tribute is very good too..apparently he has a new album 'Bizarro World' ready to go just needs a record label.

AORboyo
Great talent, love the majority of his output.

Look forward to his new album, even if they are on the pretty pricey side of things to purchase. Really surprised Frontiers are not onto this guy, I know they released 'Most Beautiful Pain' back in 2006, but that was it....Plus they do seem to be swallowing up all the name MHR artists these days for their rostrum.

Eric
That's a good question on why Valentine hasn't signed with a label like Frontiers. His CD's are always released in Japan and out of reach money-wise, for me anyway. By the way- whatever happened to Valensia? Pretty quiet on that front.

Jump to Forum:

Search DDG