Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Richard Grieco- Waiting for The Sky to Fall - Spiro
jefflynnefan
Anybody here care to give a review of this cd that was produced and arranged/written by Mark Spiro and Tim Pierce? It sure has a high price attached to it but it was only released in Germany only. Any chance of a Rock Candy or Wounded Bird reissue on this one?

rostoned
rock candy or WB? surely....NOT. maybe ask the guys at Yesterrock to do it Smile

jefflynnefan
Well if WB can release the Rex Smith stuff then they can handle this cd? Probably not RC's taste but hey Cat In Boots and some of the others probably didn't sell that great either. And this cd at least has a couple of big names in the aor circle going for it. I've never heard it but only one song over at Youtube. And I'm darn sure not going to pay $50-$60 for it.

gdazegod
We've done this one now..
https://.glorydaz...le_id=6406

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
White Wizzard - 2009 High Speed GTO [ep], Dogwood - 1979 Ordinary Man, USA - 1982 USA, East - 1992 Taking The Wheel, Ferguson, Jay - 1982 White Noise, Harem Scarem - 1991 Harem Scarem, Koslen, Jonah - 2003 Interview with Jonah Koslen, Camel - 1982 The Single Factor, Silent Rage - 1989 Don't Touch Me There, Woods, Holly - 2007 Live It Up!, Network - 1977 Network, Burntfield - 2015 Cold Heat [EP], Renegade (Canada) - 2004 On The Edge, Blue Way - 1981 Remember Your First Love, Joe Bruce And 2nd Avenue - 1987 Joe Bruce And 2nd Avenue
Tags©
Wigelius Lynn Allen Montazh Mass Rose (Canada) Seven Skys Jefferson Starship Poker Flatts Eve Moon Dennis De Young Sumerlands Anvil Love Life Empire Drew Barrett Brian McDonald Yesterrock Axenstar Billy Idol Blue Way Robin Trower Claudia Casanova (Germany) Billy The Kid Rox Diamond Eyes (#1) Ya Ya Rock Candy Records King Kobra Deep Purple Nazareth Rock Candy Records Ratt
All Tags